IGNORED

Astro Tarot Private Message Collection Thread

triachus

Astro Tarot is banned. One half of WATMM will think, "who is that?". The other half will think "Thank fuck." because for over a month, Astro Tarot has been sending random people very random and strange PMs.

They were very woowoo, and he would not stop, even after temp bans. It wasn't smart of him to start bothering mods I reckon.

I would hear "Who the fuck is Astro Tarot" everywhere, and I wonder, just wonder, what he send to everyone. As far as I know, every person got a unique PM, straight from his brain.

This is an example of what he send to me:

sjAIWDJ.png

I have much more. I went into 'conversation' with him. I might post them if people show interest in this thread.

I am quite curious to know what kind of PMs he send to everyone, because wtf?

Maybe they were all parts of a puzzle that were needed to solve the riddle to his message. Or something.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Azatoth,
It's wonderful to have seen such amazement some weeks back.
Mioogfest was wicked, lots of great work from some of the best, definitely got me thinking a bit more about sound. There's so much inspiration out there and it's terrific to have a universe flowing through the airwaves. Honoring the sounds we love, and using them to converge art and sonic frequencies, pasting all sorts of ideas together like a puzzle.
I welcome your thoughts, kit/

responded with some woowoo from the new age bs generator, got this as a response.

Righteous Brother,
The complexity of the present time forwards and deepens our understanding, we are going to survive. The universe and the multiverse shall integrate and achieve an interconnectivity that shall blossom a new gender into the multidimensional being of sacred truth and understanding. It is a sign of things to come. The future is brighter, louder, luscious and full of multidimensional understanding. There is a drug at the center of the planet, intoxicating the universe into a teasing reality on the horizon. The next chapter in our multilevel universe shall forever give hope and success, dreams and love, passion and infinite understanding. This is a world where divinity thrives, this a a universe with limitless potential and unimaginable achievements, This is a multiverse of ever expanding landscapes, seascapes, spacescapes exploring themselves through the unknown.

"sd"

that reminds me of the time when i went of the deep end and outed my madness on the internet. for some reason "sd" popped up a lot when i randomly stroked my keyboard.

vbfhm

I understand why the mods banned him but I really wish they hadn't... Dude is harmless and it was interesting to see what he would come up with next

nwae here's my collection (got quite a few of them)

Sent 30 May 2016 - 08:24 PM

YO JODOH

WHAT UP MAN

2 CHAINZ XIII

BIG UPS JUDGMENT

Sent 01 June 2016 - 06:37 AM

Hey Spanish guy...
I was wondering if when looking at someone's birthday as an arch you for tarot, if you add the sum of the day and month and year starting at 1 after 21, or do u just add the month and day to get the number for the person in the tarot.

So forever instance, I'm born December/08/1985

So is my number in a Tarot 8+12+1985
8+12=20
Or is it Also 20+1+9+8+5=1

I would think its adding the year as well,

So in a way asking yout His question answered my own question.

Thank you, I know u are happy. tO help

Sent 10 May 2016 - 06:13 AM

hey

busted

keys

man

thing

r

good

though

trust

in

us

and

in

us

we

trust

all

signs

point

to

yes

may

there

forever

be

trust

and

faith

in

this

world

live

in

judgment

forever

Sent 06 May 2016 - 09:37 PM

The soul must be freed, whatever the cost

My quote from the secret language of birthdays,

What is yours??

Fucking brilliant! (I'm well tanked up so please excuse the drunkenness, but then again if you don't like it.....Fuck you :wink: )

I've had a number of Astro Tarot pm's last one of which was (along the lines of) let's have gay sex on the beach and roll around on the sand together flol.

Not joking.

Well, I've no idea who the fuck he was but it looks like he was doing trying to do some divination shit and using you guys as pawns in his ritualistic game. Clearly believes he has a connection to the spirit world. It's possible his banning will tip him over the edge and look for other ways to connect with you 'chosen' ones. He's a bit of a leek so I don't think it's worth getting a demonologist or preacher in here to bless the forum on the off chance he is for real. It's most likely he was just a tool.

CUTE BUBBZ!

Hey, I really love you tons, so much, I feel really casual with you.

relaxed, comfortable, just decent and nice, really non judgmental and mindless,

caring and kind, fun, optimistic realist.

you are a really sweet person, and you mean so much to me, I am really proud of you and us, and everyone.

it's a surprise, in all the right ways, I wish to share the same comfort I feel about you with everyone in my life.

I find beauty and stardom the relationship between praise and endearment, admiration and success.

turn a blind eye to fortune and let the ART prevail. I love you for that, you are so genuine and thank you so much for taking a chance on me, because I've never thought twice about you, I always wondered, why? how come?

and now it all makes sense, so I think you, wish to honor you forever and always as the person who encountered me at a juncture in my life that altered the course of history for the better forever.

I acknowledge you as an exceptional woman, someone who redefines what it is to be a feminist.

Thank You, Honorable Soul Sister, Love and Devotion to you FOREVER/

Many Blessings Darling, our paths will cross again soon enough, I swear///

Archived