IGNORED

Astro Tarot Private Message Collection Thread

triachus

It was a very strange experience, but I'm really glad we put an end to it. I truly hope he is OK and finds his way in this confusing multiverse (even though I'm very sure most of it was just boring trolling, as he could still write very coherent logical PM's to just a handful of people, including me).

That said, I got sent some very weird stuff too (not the smartest thing to do) that was just one piece of the puzzle to me, so I condone a thread trying to make sense of all the PM's he sent to literally dozens of people on here. Do realize, most of these sound coherent until you realize the person he is talking to has absolutely no clue whatsoever what he was talking about. Completely no context provided.

Hey, a couple years I went to festival and saw a friend I had dent seen for years.

She's a really magical dj and her set was the absolute best at the event. I owe a lot to her work and effort, dedication, a understanding of what it means to embody an archetype. I remember the first night I saw her, she asked a question "what's my favorite band?" To which she replied her own, stoned for the first time at a show, I let her know, "no it's not, that's my favorite band" that was the into the world. I warship your mind, it has been an aid in this development, in between these two meetings we got yo know each other she changed my life, and someday I hope to change her's

We have so much in common, it's fucking unbelievable, really so much, I consider her family, I do love her and it's because of you, who do I have to blame I owe everything to you, honestly getting in that van what's the most influential thing I could have done at the time, for that I am forever thankful

If there is anything I can do for you,

Please don't hesitate to ask.

Love, I

+

u7q7xdC.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he had a point Jan. out of all the Honorable Soul Sisters on here, your teaching methods are the most unforgiving.

:dadjoke:

This was right after I tried to stick up for him and unbanned him from chatmm for the third (!) time though.

olny just saw these msg's coz thred lol wtf rip asrto tarot jah bless

"

Aloha/

Hey, thanx for the drugs man, magic, great show, the support is immeasurable.

Love the album, the work, the way, the Tao...

Royality and respect, pleasure to make your Aquitaine,

ssssssssssssssssss/

Wonderful Work,

DANK MEMES 9-5 Club

That mix in your contact is amazing as well

If have you anything I'd benefit from listening to, watching, or reading, feel free to drop me a line/link.

Thanx/

YO!

Hey think I'm about to get it turns up in the lab tonight.

would love any sample packs and sounds you got to share.

a zip file for magic zip, bonus points for any interesting field recordings.

feel free, all ears.

"

WATS GOING ON?

Loads of good beer and bass in my world as ov late/

let's go to the beach sometime..? Yeah!

swim with the fishes

lay out in the sun and get baked. eat cookies, make love

anytime, I XO U.

^^^that's one of the messages he sent me lol

At one point he messaged me about starting a new community. I asked if I could name it:

YO TRI,

Casting a new community to honor a testament to the future and secure a dynasty w/in the more popular realms of fortune, so on.

would like input from everyone else, and at the same time feel like this can be a personal study and achievement.

I just think it would be good to branch out a bit and develop a new standing between some of the people and archetypes, I relate too.

musically or otherwise.

I do not think it devalues the original denominations is any way.

if anything it empowers us and gives us even more power, even more original authenticity.

and we get to share and honor a new system and power, a new force, new life, essentially a new civilization w/in our own.

It's a good thing, and I know this saying to be true, there is nothing wrong with a good thing.

a gift to the multiverse, the wealth of fortune, the songs of lovers, and wisdom, devotion, trueness of everyone.

ADJUSTMENT/// I know another world is possible, and I intend to make it real.

I had a vision of the name of this community

Not so much a vision, but more a chime that resonated within

It is important that you must let me provide a name of the new community

And you must use this name or else things will not be as things are meant to be

Yeah, Sorry I didn't ret back to you sooner. I think that U should totally name the new community, and make adjustments on who is a part of it. what name should we sure??

Ok so,

This community .... will cleanse.

We shall excrete any tainted mass that is within everyone.

And we shall filter the excretions, fold it up, and toss it out.

Therefore I do feel, as it chimed within me, that the new community should and will be named:

Diaperspace

Register this name.

It is how things must be.

speechless really.

that is too funny.

Diaperspace sounds good,

eventually,

this is the land of milk and honey I've been dreaming of.

maybe wow, this conversation is taken a brutal sharp turn.

it's a lot to think about, been ruled with delusion for a significant amount of time..

perhaps there is more out there, that thing, I've been searching for. it's all here, eventually.

in Diaperspace

no brutal sharp turns

just soft absorbent paddings

I was in a pretty loud hardcore band in the post-hardcore era.

called SWALLOWS, our singer wore a diaper at one of our our shows.

really funny guy, good sense of humor

when you make a Diaperspace forum there must be a Binding Of Isaac subforum

Maybe in diaperspace, we will know fortune like we have never known before.

I read an aphex interview where he was talking about his lil kids, saying they are like computer copies of himself. Cute to think that's going on, and looking forward to experiencing it, eventually.

As for know, diaperspace will have to wait, as with heaven, and with the godfather part 4

And the carter 5

It's good to wait for this one though. I'm so in love. I've been in love, I've made love, created love. Man/woman manifested love. And now nurture, nature, and the realization of an everlasting romance and love beyond time, place, and space will converge over the next month. I feel her, everyday. This's what everyone has always wanted. Love between psychics! Really will be the best day of all our lives.

I was at the beach today, it's beautiful here, very clear, amazing natural landscapes and redwood trees, ocean for miles, found a secret beach, and there I was daydreaming about how amazing it will be that day, a month away. Us together again, for the first time. And it's exciting, and endearing, so happy it's finally happening, because it couldn't have happened any other way, with anyone else. Letting go of everything that weighs us down, and finding liberation from the pain where understanding is lacking. It's a painful process to achieve understanding as well, but it is relief to achieve that deeper understanding, and move through it, manifest new criteria for living, new soundscapes to surf, and discover the secret beaches in our lives for us to rejoice in an everlasting love forever.

There is a third option, untrue. When true, false don't seem to apply, something is changing.

It's not right, or wrong, good or bad, positive or negative.

Rather this third option, explores all other opportunities and possibilities.

And we are free, finally. There is so much more to live for than the beautiful, and tragic lies of deception.

Enjoy, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_53J5VS_guk

Peace love diaperspace

Then he changed the subject.... I think?

yin yang in the membrane, immortal words of cypress hill;

it's all chill till someone keeps it real

pretty dazed today, might need a spot of tea, bang something out of these JLIN samples.

I think I know a feeling you know.

there's some weird logic in that, to know a feeling, sounds like a contradiction, but also makes sense.

to know, with the mind, a feeling, of intuition.

that feeling although may be unquantifiable, actually is more than simply an emotion.

to be your archetype, and to know it. and perhaps maybe some others do know you as that,

it can be a bit of stress, to feel the weight that you exist with a different set of guidance and criteria than anyone else.

fortune reigns true, prophecy fulfilled, seems as if everything is working itself out at it's own pace.

my yoga instructor is tiring the knot, and having a baby, and I am so thankful that I share those sentiments.

ffs make Diaperspace already you woowoo flipflop :catrage:

Archived