IGNORED

Astro Tarot Private Message Collection Thread

triachus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, he asked for it, but it's still sorta unethical to dwell on it openly, at least with PMs. What if the guy meant it (sex at beach) and would feel hurt to the edge of killing himself with painkillers overdose.

Actually it reminds me of me self, how i approached one girl through phone messages...

Guest Chesney

Oooh, creepy, ha jk.

I think Astro was fine, was basically on the troll. He was absolutely normal with me in chatmm and PM, I liked him.

What I can decode from that is, I think he thought chim is in a relationship with Anklepants (Reecard Farché)

:psyduck:

congrats btw, happy for you two!

flol at the Triachus "thx" in response to all that outpouring.

My reaction was a bit underwhelming because he was just stating the obvious imo

neither was i among the chosen ones

love was not astral to all of us

i feel the unitelessness

such grime in soul

nevermore

never mo

:catcry:

• 3 weeks later...

One of the greatest watmmers of all time, and you guys cut him off like a blister on your elbow. Along with ALIEN SEVENTEEN's banning, you'll all regret this in the future

Bring back ALIEN SEVENTEEN.

NOW!

One of the greatest watmmers of all time, and you guys cut him off like a blister on your elbow. Along with ALIEN SEVENTEEN's banning, you'll all regret this in the future

NOW!

we're willing to bring him back if you convert your music collection to vinyl exclusively.

NOW!

we're willing to bring him back if you convert your music collection to vinyl exclusively.

Trigger warning next time, please.

I'm a little hurt that I missed the boat on this one.

So what was your initial reaction upon seeing the red number next to your inbox when you would sign in? Did you automatically think about him or were you always un/pleasantly surprised?

Archived