IGNORED

DJ Guy - Structures & Rhythms 94 - 98

Came across this. Sounds great if you like 90's techno, acid and jungle. It comes in a package with a 12" vinyl, cassette, booklet and download card all for £9 on Juno.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/dj-guy-structures-rhythms-94-99/606823-01/

https://soundcloud.com/organic-analogue-records/dj-guy-structures-1

Came across this. Sounds great if you like 90's techno, acid and jungle. It comes in a package with a 12" vinyl, cassette, booklet and download card all for £9 on Juno

Juno did have it for £9 but its £15.50 now. They must have made a mistake. Some serious tunes on this. One of the best for me so far this year. Gotta love the Cosmic Ocean track which samples Aphex Twin - On

Came across this. Sounds great if you like 90's techno, acid and jungle. It comes in a package with a 12" vinyl, cassette, booklet and download card all for £9 on Juno

Juno did have it for £9 but its £15.50 now. They must have made a mistake. Some serious tunes on this. One of the best for me so far this year. Gotta love the Cosmic Ocean track which samples Aphex Twin - On

Still a bargain at £15.50 though. Mine arrived this morning. You get nice blue vinyl, cassette tape, booklet with intro, interview and track by track technical specifications...which is very cool. Cassette inlay has download code for 24-bit flac files of all the tracks from the release from organic analogue bandcamp...best of all, you get lotsa lush tunes! :music:

hey guys, I bought it from Juno. It says it comes with an Mp3 download but I can't figure out how to download it.

Anyone know?

doh, it's a download card. sorry

Just heard

14 SXII90 Side A - Trk 3

on his soundcloud. Don't think I have ever insta-bought anything so fast in my life. sweet 202 acid. lots of wicked early 90s ambient techno sounds on his bandcamp if you aren't into this jungle style or physical releases.

Just heard

14 SXII90 Side A - Trk 3

on his soundcloud. Don't think I have ever insta-bought anything so fast in my life. sweet 202 acid. lots of wicked early 90s ambient techno sounds on his bandcamp if you aren't into this jungle style or physical releases.

holy shit

wow there's 4 full albums of lush oldie goodness

edit: no way this is archived material from 92-94 though.

Pretty much listened to this guy non stop since Mr paranoid-666 started this thread. He comes across as pretty genuine in the interview....so most folks here reckon these bandcamp tracks being dug up from early 90s is bovine excremental? TBH I don't really care if they are or not, as I am enjoying them anyways.

way to underestimate the guy by thinking his tracks can't be as old as he so earnestly says they are. accept it for what it is; good old school track. they sound pretty dusty too tbh, in a good way

edit: see, that track food just posted is pure filth! :music:

I'm not underestimating anyone.

Sorry for being taken aback by how good these tracks are, and how counter-intuitive it is not to have released such great tracks back then as it would have surely made a much bigger name for the "Guy".

edit: edited to be less cunty. Sorry IWC, heh

If that was your first response then I'd be proper educated by now. :wink:

Yeah they're old trax, cool. thx for sharing that information.

I agree that they are legitimately old tracks.

Archived