IGNORED

Ekoplekz Unreleased Mixtape

BUNKUM

Just been alerted to this from the latest Mordant Music email...

:: Finally, a chewy mix of unreleased scree from human oscillator Ekoplekz o'er at Mixcloud ::
An exclusive 1 hour mix of unreleased material by Ekoplekz (Planet Mu, Mordant Music, Punch Drunk) from 2010-2015. Some of these tracks might surface on future records, others may never be officially released.

Not had a listen myself yet, too busy with Ae today.

Awesome.

Another Ekoplekz album is due to drop on p-mu later this year too :emotawesomepm9:

When did you find this out? Any more info?

Awesome.

Another Ekoplekz album is due to drop on p-mu later this year too :emotawesomepm9:

When did you find this out? Any more info?

It popped up on my facebook feed when Planet Mu shared the link for that mixcloud page yesterday - so in fact I was wrong, the new album is next year but its still all good.

"Some unreleased Ekoplekz for your delectation ahead of a new mu album next year"

direct link...

blurb..

An exclusive 1 hour mix of unreleased material by Ekoplekz (Planet Mu, Mordant Music, Punch Drunk) from 2010-2015. Some of these tracks might surface on future records, others may never be officially released.
=====================================

If you enjoy the mixtape, please consider supporting the artist by purchasing music from the Ekoplekz back catalogue.

Recent recordings are available from Planet Mu's shop:
https://planetmu.bleepstores.com/arti...

...or from the Ekoplekz Bandcamp page:
https://ekoplekz.bandcamp.com/

...and all good record shops!
=========================================

If all goes to plan there will be a new Ekoplekz album on Planet Mu in 2017. Until then I hope you enjoy this selection and thanks for listening.

Cheers,
Nick/Ekoplekz
June 2016

(All musik written, performed, recorded and mixed by Nick Edwards 2010-2015. Unused image for Intrusive Incidentalz Vol.2 by 2ndFade)

Archived