IGNORED

Unreleased track

xyz888

A Squarepusher SoundCloud dump or something along the lines of elseq would be nice...

If only!

Imagine Chaos AD era off-cuts all the way to GP jams as well as crazy noise shit

But TJ just seems a tad "grumpier" than RDJ or S&R in terms of "pandering" to his audiences desires

But three elipses

? (mid-late 90s drum/bass with soundclash vox "now come my selecta!" and sirens, bass guitar style line)

It starts at around 46:10 on the mixcloud link.

Am I the only that thinks that it kinda sounds like a jungle style Go Plastic era Squarepusher track? Amazing track either way.

I was right, it's yet another unreleased Squarepusher track that was played by AFX, on the ATP 2002 in LA.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/90426-afx-djing-atp-ucla-03-16-2002/

Except it's played a lot slower in the Soundmurder's mix.

omg

go plastic demo?

Yeah definite vibes from that and red hot car - presumably was all around that era (of which has to my fave period of his)

Does anyone know where the bleepy arpeggiated alarm noise comes from that he uses on that track (and many others of his, and have heard on lots of other jungle releases too)

I believe the main source of that dub siren sample is from DJ Gunshot which got sampled and resampled in loads of tracks, to me it just sounds like a telephone ring:

You can get a box too or make your own:

Archived