Mike & Rich album turned 20 years old [Planet Mu Reissue]

FilziSH

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: aaand it's gone :)

What track was this?

Short samples of some of the tracks, the majority of it being the previously unreleased ones, I think. Sounded really good too

Was it Brivert and Muons? I remember a mp3 of that floating around in the p2p wilderness long ago

with this and Cheetah its seems that the posters are shipped with information that has not been previously released and we find out info from the posters lol.

What track was this?

Short samples of some of the tracks, the majority of it being the previously unreleased ones, I think. Sounded really good too

Was it Brivert and Muons? I remember a mp3 of that floating around in the p2p wilderness long ago

Oh that was such an awful recording, it was about 4kbps

Hopefully we get that in a nice quality

What track was this?

I didn't hear that one on the samples :( many of them sounded like earlier/other versions of the already released tracks

edit: I am quite pumped either way

Edited by MIXL2