IGNORED

Mike & Rich album turned 20 years old [Planet Mu Reissue]

FilziSH

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a nice interview. I'd love to hear the tracks Richard made with Luke Vibert someday.

Yeah that was interesting.

I didn't realize he had tweaked the track listing on disc 1, and he said on RBMA the remastering has really opened up the sound. Lookin forward to it.

listening now. woot

I've been working since 8am this morning (still going), so am mad tired and can't comment comparatively on the mastering or anything. but it sounds great.

The tracks are named and tagged wrong, gay

The "track" fields and filenames don't match up

I downloaded my files from bandcamp and they are fine.

Dunno if I should get worried since my discs aren't shipped yet. Some people seem to have received their copies ages ago.

Chuffed like...wasn't expecting to receive my Vinyl, Poster and T-shirt today but was woke up by the posty with delight.

My 3 year old niece doesn't like the kids on the poster so she ran away and hid.

First time listening to this. Nice funky little album. 'Vodka' especially is great.

Haven't received an email to say my cassette is dispatched yet though. Bought it through Bandcamp, anyone else not received one?

First time listening to this. Nice funky little album. 'Vodka' especially is great.

Haven't received an email to say my cassette is dispatched yet though. Bought it through Bandcamp, anyone else not received one?

. No mail here for the blue LP

I also haven't received notification of my tape shipping. Got one that my poster was shipping out a couple weeks back and still haven't seen it either.

Interestingly i'm enjoying some of these B-Sides more than most of the proper album.

I've received no email either. Surely they'll get around to it soon.

This remaster sounds at best no different and at worse more distorted and too trebley, stick to the original disc unless you need the bonuses.

Gotta disagree, it's louder and a bit clearer to differentiate all the goings on. The original sounds a bit murky in comparison, like it was taken directly from the tapes with little EQ.

The differences aren't gigantic but enough for me to like the newer versions.

The tracks are named and tagged wrong, gay

The "track" fields and filenames don't match up

I downloaded my files from bandcamp and they are fine.

Dunno if I should get worried since my discs aren't shipped yet. Some people seem to have received their copies ages ago.

Did you pull the FLAC from Bandcamp?  I keep getting a Failed - Network error, but I'm able to pull the v0 mp3 version.  Which I might just stick with...