IGNORED

Zomby x Burial - Sweetz

purlieu

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deregulated? What does he mean..

Not being regulated in what he plays with reference to unreleased music and/or genre specific.

Did Kode9 plan Sweetz? i heard him say if he got 100 requests he'd do it, but never heard him announce it or hear anything that I thot was a Burial mix.

http://clashmusic.com/news/zomby-announces-new-album-ultra

1. REFLECTION
2. BURST
3. FLY 2 [ ZOMBY & BANSHEE ]
4. E.S.P.
5. I
6. GLASS
7. SWEETZ [ ZOMBY & BURIAL ]
8. HER
9. QUANDARY [ ZOMBY & DARKSTAR ]
10. FREEZE
11. YETI
12. S.D.Y.F. [ ZOMBY & REZZETT ]
13. THAW

(possibly)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YOi7UWk25RA/

did anyone actually listen to With Love lol ??

maybe 3 or 4 times, I dropped it real quick and usually I have a bit more patience than that, it seemed like an incoherent jumbled mess and pretty thin on the ground with ideas (imo)

I'm so hesitant when it comes to Zomby, I've only listened bit-part to his music but can't bring myself to like it because he's a shitter.

If you judged every artist based on their personal character, then given time, I guarantee you'd listen to no music at all.

Like the art, not the artist, as they say.

did anyone actually listen to With Love lol ??

he he lol indeed. fell outta sync with his work around with love..

previews up above sound good! zomby back on hyperdub put a smile on my face. put on Dedication for the first time in a long while recently....and it was killer!

the little mini mixes of unreleased tunes (especially ones from blackdown's show) are some of my favorite shit from the last decade.

anyone who made a track like Kaliko has *got it* in my book.

Imagine writing this and thinking: "Yeah that'll do" -

Opening with a strong blast of weed smoke, a looped vocal vocal lick rotates an endless chorus of 'get me fucked up, get me fucked up' before fading into the oblivion, emerging in and out of the track, it starts to echo through at intervals to the end, sounding like the first step of the night towards the panic-stricken end blow of the early 90's panic attack jungle tracks produced by Subnation, Remarc and Johnny Jungle. If true, a fitting tribute from two artists who have worn their love for the sound on their sleeves. Possibly following the samples demand, they shake and spark a running on empty clipper lighter against a two player run on Metal Gear Solid, Solid Snake's weapon reloads finishing the drum break while a layer of crackle signature to Burials sound cloaks the track's whole being.

(https://bleep.com/release/74598-zomby-x-burial-sweetz)

Archived