IGNORED

Behringer Synth

pH1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 part multitimbral like the A6 would be amazing, theres a few people on GS asking Uli directly for a synth like that - I know the convo with his investors would sink like the titanic though

Oh and hopefully patches. I actually find them super important

If you've got your own factory in China there's no particular reason why you couldn't produce a 12 voice poly on the cheap

This is why I'm cautiously optimistic about this thing.

D-beams are actually surprisingly awesome

You could assign them to pretty much any parameter

The only reason I still have my EG-101 - playing a 909 drum kit like a theramin is food for the soul....

I used to have an SP-808...weird sampler that used zip disks

It had a D-Beam and a huge-ass library of awesome Roland effects

But yeah you could 'perform' effects like a theramin

Like the tempo of a delay, for instance

Guest Chesney

would have to be a tiny room so you could get close enough to each.

You could create the biggest crescendo though by getting people to throw a load of D beams at you at once.

im actually trying to build this in VR, ive got a DK2 & unreal is free for non-commercial use.

Im also trying to actually finish some music I actually like enough to not be embarrassed by

im also trying to get an exhibition of my art

im also trying to act like an adult

you get the idea. jack of all trades master of zilch is my problem...

but in ill seriousness I am wanting to build a VR instrument :) its spacial and you can walk around it and shit

I like the synth has what looks like a good fx architecture. If they woz clever they would implement something like the fireworx which has routable modular blocks and have user made send & return points.

Then it could be something quite special in the weirdness category.

Not currently seeing a fucking D-Beam though

Looks pretty damn cool if I do say so. I'm hoping the price is in between $750-$1000, but who knows.

I like the effects being involved in the mod-matrix. Some really cool stuff could come out of the thing if you take it pretty far with programming and modulations.

Still could use a 3d-beam, which is a d-beam but applied to a X, Y and Z axis and inserts itself into your left eye when playing the synth.

They get so much right and then they go and name it Deepmind 12.

depends on what elektron come up with for the latter part of the year for me :wink:

also I need to get soundtower for the Q, badass poly, dont really need another polysynth, or anything for that matter. maybe some braincells & collabs

Archived