IGNORED

What in The Fuck is elyc6 0nset

Salvatorin

i just listened to this in full, what in the actual fuck is this? This is like the background noise of thoughts. It is just the most abstract shyt I've ever heard. 16 minutes in and its basically one guy with a digital digeridoo and another guy with a box drum. what the fuck. actual digital jam band. literally the grateful dead but rave. what the fuck

actual digital jam band.

Yeah, this. I can't much get into it, or a fair chunk of the tracks on elseq, because of this. There's some amazing stuff in this track but...it just goes and goes and goes. I can't jive with that shit, just can't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: shruggie was broken because tapatalk. it was important that i fix it.

Edited by auxien

On 7/10/2016 at 4:57 PM, Salvatorin said:

actual digital jam band. literally the grateful dead but rave. what the fuck

a few years ago I had this realization that Ae were my Grateful Dead. And I am a deadhead.

track is wicked. same reaction when its over.....what the actual fuck was that?

Edited by monoppus
to edit

the possibility that it's related to the campfire guitar song closing Krakow and the ring mod pod car music around 45:33 in Dour Ae_Live gave me a friendly point of entry initially. The length and general ridiculousness of the track makes it difficult to get a handle on.

It seems to have a lighthearted playful feel that makes it stand out in the elseqs for me.

actual digital jam band. literally the grateful dead but rave. what the fuck

a few years ago I had this realization that Ae were my Grateful Dead. And I am a deadhead.

so I wore my Dead shirt to the show in Austin

fuck jam band shit 4 real tho

and yes, track is wicked. same reaction when its over.....what the actual fuck was that?

Great track. Super psychedelic. They really start clownin near the end!

Ah fuck I quoted the wrong person above

meant to quote this

I cannot abide by this track because of its length. I would love it otherwise.

missed my window to edit

Think less. Why would anyone make a track about some robot passing out on the floor after drinking 5 pints of coolant? So it must be something else, right? Also, itz music not a comic book. Totally different level of abstraction. So imo itz not about this or that specificaly.

Edited by xox
  • Haha 1