IGNORED

Mike & Rich - Expert Knob Twiddlers (Expanded Edition)

Rubin Farr

I've never listened to this release actually, due to me being late and delving in other areas of their catalogues.

Cawpped dat CD + Cassette, cheers Mike & Rich.

I'll be buying this (no surprises there then).

Only heard the original a few times over youtube, for reasons unbeknown to myself I never got round to procurring a copy.

Yeah this. Quite a divisive release among us watmmers. Next to no-one seems to have actually loved it. To my surprise I'm actually pretty stoked about the reissue. Brivert and Muonds is sweet indeed. I hadn't heard it before it got mentioned in the thread. And here I'm telling you with a straight face that I'm a hardcore Rephlex and Aphex fan. Not.

i just do not understand how people have not heard this release before?? hand in the IDM membership cards please!! i think this classic was the second rephlex album i bought (after we are DMX hehe)

i just do not understand how people have not heard this release before?? hand in the IDM membership cards please!!

I already said I'm ashamed but it's not enough, you want to take my integrity as well. Nah, I've heard it before but it just haven't blown my socks off. Maybe because it's so playful. I'm from north ffs. Everything cheery is a no no. When I want to feel something I play Impaled Nazarene or Beherit.

merge threads please

No. There are still threads missing from the new relese sub as well as from ziq's sub. Let's take a race. Who's first.

i just do not understand how people have not heard this release before?? hand in the IDM membership cards please!!

I already said I'm ashamed but it's not enough, you want to take my integrity as well. Nah, I've heard it before but it just haven't blown my socks off. Maybe because it's so playful. I'm from north ffs. Everything cheery is a no no. When I want to feel something I play Impaled Nazarene or Beherit.

merge threads please

No. There are still threads missing from the new relese sub as well as from ziq's sub. Let's take a race. Who's first.
definetly grumpy, maybe a daddy propably old

Wahey, I remember buying the original release at sister ray while on InterRail back when it was first released. Listened to it for the first time in a bunk bed in a makeshift hostel in the humid laundry room/ cellar of a shitty hotel that mostly catered to street hookers and their clients on a per hour basis. Oh London, you so classy. I will forever think of that place when I listen to the album, it's was a perfect match.

*bacpacks to record store, buys cheap alcohol, has a good time*

• 4 weeks later...

Archived