IGNORED

Stranger Things

Atop

• 2 weeks later...

that was really pretty bad. that bret gelman guy was absolutely insufferable and the chicago ep was really bad too. what a pointless non-ending too

don't know why they felt the needed to double down on the bad sfx from the first season. 

Those demodogs or whatever were terrible, should've kept the monsters hidden in the dark.

i think the duffers should 1. not try to destroy their reputation by dragging this shit out and attempt to do something else (which they will probably fail at and then totally destroy their rep) and 2. after that, change their name to something that sounds better than 'duffer'

100% agree with you, Lopez (chez SHOCK!) - Honestly Stranger Things could have ended with S1 and it would have been better for it. Should have made this an anthology series as originally planned, and told a totally different story.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/21/2020 at 7:09 AM, Silent Member said:

Nuh-uh

Should've quit after season one

I did this. I liked season 1 and felt no need to continue.

On 2/20/2020 at 12:09 PM, Silent Member said:

Nuh-uh

Should've quit after season one

6 minutes ago, usagi said:

I did this. I liked season 1 and felt no need to continue.

me two

• 9 months later...
13 hours ago, milkface said:

Watched S1 when it first came out and never touched the show again - is it worth it?

Well I finished S1 last night which was great. I know the finale came with a strobe warning but HOLYSHIT the strobes nearly killed me. 

And then i watched s2e1 which was fine. A bit of world building and catching up with where people are now.... I shall keep going mainly because my hayfever is kicking my ass right now and I would rather be sat inside.

Edited by Soloman Tump
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...