IGNORED

Stranger Things

Atop

Neat in a too each their own sorta way.

Weirded out by the fact that they made it look like a beat up VHS when it's actually a new cassette tape. :doge:

The biggest selling 12" of all time looked like a floppy.

What was that? Fatboy Slim?

Weirded out by the fact that they made it look like a beat up VHS when it's actually a new cassette tape. :doge:

New Order - Blue Monday

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lol

lol
I knew it was a horribly stupid guess but I couldn't think of any other album art with floppies lol

lolol, this would be a cosmic travesty.

• 2 weeks later...

This show doesn't really need a second season. Or it should just be a completely different story, like Fargo and True Detective. I'd rather not see these kids anymore TBH

Saw IT this weekend, 'Stranger Things' vibes for certain; some of the same actors, similar very pointed tapping of nostalgic triggers for the now dominant consumer demographic. In spite of this IT was enjoyable, recommended!

Hey just did the same thing and agree. I could tell they were playing to my cohort e.g. strategically placed Cure song and NKOTB references but also to current crops. Stephen got a fat fucking check I bet. I saw the 2235 show tonight (Sunday) and it was still packed out.

Considering many things in Stranger Things was based on the IT novel... rather ironic it's come full circle (and very meta featuring one of the ST kids in It).