IGNORED

DO YOU DO DANK MEME

Plum

Since 2011 it has been my dream to create a fantastic new meme,

one that would be loved and shared across the internet by teenagers and 36 year old men.

I think this image has that potential, but I'm struggling to find the right hook.

image_zps08le8npt.png

So can somebody naturally witty or with previous dank meme creation experience help.

Here are some examples of the kind of thing I'm after:

'tfw the glimmer thief steels your sparkle'

'who broke my onion plz'

'tfw your nanna has just died'

'tfw you've downloaded and watched the complete animated tv series avatar the last air bender and halfway thru the last episode you remember you're 36'

tfw when you just finished the complete series of the wire and can't wait to talk to your black coworker about how real that shit is but then you see a tweet about how the show blames blacks for their own problems and now you feel like shit.

tfw you get called a mohammedan

Have you tried opening the image in your photo editing software and saving it as a 240+ GB file?

lol that babby is one of the best things on the nets.

"tfw u gettin that bomb ass dome and her wig fall off"

edit: yes kev

Say hi to sally (the bong) for me sweet prizzle my dizzle

lol that babby is one of the best things on the nets.

I would straight up trade one of my children for that babby in a New Haven minute

edit: yes kev

Say hi to sally (the bong) for me sweet prizzle my dizzle

'tfw when kev reminds you of your ex who is now married, pregnant with her first child and the happiest she's ever been.

Pus you covertly checked out their holiday photos and saw her husband wearing tight little speedos and you can only conclude that either he'd been shopping for chorizo and forgot to take his bag for life out with him or he's hung like an exceptionally well hung mule'

image_zps08le8npt.png

Archived