IGNORED

Screenwriters John Brancato and Michael Ferris (The Game, The Net, Terminators, etc)

Lane Visitor

On 2/16/2021 at 11:39 AM, Braintree said:

Finally watched The Game last year. It was fun seeing familiar places but set 20+ years ago.

Nice Braintree! "Kudos... So yours hasn't started yet?"

Yeah totally, Its fun to rediscover the same places much later. Cinematography is so rich in that film and it's cool to see some of the original locations as they are now. The scavenger hunt based on the film that I did a while back was such a blast getting to plant things in the original spots/scenes. San Fran has so many cool nooks and crannies and makes for a great film location in general.

Believe it or not many of the locations were actually filmed in other parts of Cali like LA. Would be cool to visit those sometime. 

Also sad that the laundro mat where he answers the phone and New Moon Cafe aren't there anymore.

1 hour ago, Lane Visitor said:

Nice Braintree! "Kudos... So yours hasn't started yet?"

Yeah totally, Its fun to rediscover the same places much later. Cinematography is so rich in that film and it's cool to see some of the original locations as they are now. The scavenger hunt based on the film that I did a while back was such a blast getting to plant things in the original spots/scenes. San Fran has so many cool nooks and crannies and makes for a great film location in general.

Believe it or not many of the locations were actually filmed in other parts of Cali like LA. Would be cool to visit those sometime. 

Also sad that the laundro mat where he answers the phone and New Moon Cafe aren't there anymore.

I thoroughly enjoyed it! I had been meaning to watch it for like the past 15 years but never got around to it. I also never got around to helping you with that scavenger hunt, which I still regret.

I'm pretty sure they took actual shots of Montgomery st. I used to ride my bike over there all the time and have worked a couple jobs in the area. My current work's office is over there. It's an interesting-looking spot in the city. NYC-ish and oddly desolate after business hours.