IGNORED

Ae album art prints

Schlitze

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

DSC_0005.jpg

I'm looking for those high res scans that were posted here years ago, ep7, exai, oversteps, draft and move of ten. I want a monchrome gallery in the bedroom to accompany elseq who is out on his lonesome. Doesn't fit in with any of my current art. I've taken it all down. I want a row of six on the wall. Went to my local printshop today to ask about getting some descent 70x50 prints on the best paper they have....it's not cheap, 20 quid a print. I said ''oversteps will use much less ink than exai, can i get a discount?'' he said yes.

Anyway, any of these high res pics around still?

I have this

https://mega.nz/#!mVIRRYbA!oxEGv-29leYFwqyuCOlqGAGG1lDnxJoJCqN6Al-sHHk

Not that hi-res though, most are 1000x1000 or so.

1000x1000 (even at 250 dpi, lowest I would go on a large-format print) is only 4"x4" printed.

Since you do not have access to the original art (obviously), the next best thing would be to have the 12" photographed professionally, and then blown up to your desired size.

Yeah a scan or pic of the 12'''s would be fine, for exai and l-event they could potentially be edited in paint.

this thread is now MS Paint Schlitze an AE album cover

you will have HQ artwork soon sir just wait patiently

^ tbh you could drastically reduce file size by making it as an AI/EPS file.. same could be done with envane / chiastic slide / EP7 / untilted / quaristice / move of ten

edit: I've uploaded an AI version of the envane artwork here at some point..

Archived