Big Sam took a big shit, all over his career. Well, he can always go to China, they don't give a shit about corruption there.

Gareth "I have a nose the size of Wales" Southgate to be interim manager (next four matches).

if i was an Inglan (is a bitch) fan i'd be quietly relieved, all of Allardyce's teams have played with 80's style long ball, nod downs & wining 2nd bounces & virtually every club he's been associated with the fans have ended up in open revolt

still 1 win from 1 game is a 100% win-ratio, not many could say that

bookies are lining up Pardew, Bruce, Howe (?), Glenn faith-healer Hoddle, Jurgen & a few more less likely lads

did Guus H retire? he's got a better cv than any of those listed above, although my bias for Netherlands footy might be coming thru there

still, the Inglan football lolacoster rolls on & with a bunch of WC qualifiers imminent ,you gotta chuckle

Well, he can always go to China, they don't give a shit about corruption there.

Well, up to a point, then they execute you.

He's not a government official nor a Chinese national, so they really won't give a fuck, as long as he doesn't start trying to convert people to Christianity or spout off on Tibet/the Uighurs/HK pro-democracy movement/etc etc.

In other words, just stick to the football and drinking pints of wine, Big Sam, and you'll be just fine.

if i was an Inglan (is a bitch) fan i'd be quietly relieved, all of Allardyce's teams have played with 80's style long ball, nod downs & wining 2nd bounces & virtually every club he's been associated with the fans have ended up in open revolt

still 1 win from 1 game is a 100% win-ratio, not many could say that

bookies are lining up Pardew, Bruce, Howe (?), Glenn faith-healer Hoddle, Jurgen & a few more less likely lads

did Guus H retire? he's got a better cv than any of those listed above, although my bias for Netherlands footy might be coming thru there

still, the Inglan football lolacoster rolls on & with a bunch of WC qualifiers imminent ,you gotta chuckle

Almost certainly the FA will want to hire another English manager, despite the fact there hasn't been a good one in about....

hang on.

A wild Redknapp appears!

Harry_Redknapp_682x_994819a.jpg

'arry?

he looked a shoe in not so long ago, but after the debacle @ QPR think his currency has plummeted

having said that, Venables did an alright job and maybe the ginger Droopy could galvanize your WC campaign, its not as if yer group qualifiers are that tough or taxing

Sorry, was having a bit of a laugh. Harry, "I'm a fackin wheeler dealer, now fack off" Redknapp stands about as much of chance as being nominated as you or I.

He'd be decent, at least he always had Spurs playing with some intent and purpose. But still, no chance.

Archived