IGNORED

Bewwip - Bewwip - Occult Research

MadnessR

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ highlight of the album.. pretty impressive programming, good stuff.. 

So what else has this guy done?  Is that heorge garrison or whatever stuff also him?? 

Got chops for sure

Awesome EP, instant purchase ! CT-370 Jam and Untitled8 are my stand-out tracks after my first listen but everything is super strong material.

Think I've read somewhere that it's Heorge but can't be sure. Prefer this to what I've heard of the Shortridge EP. 

ABCD, Snapbass and Untitled8 are all stand outs. Ridiculous that this is $3.33. 

I'm excited about this release, just bought a cassette. Very quality stuff from everything i have heard.

For those asking I believe this artist releases more music on soundcloud on this following account.

https://soundcloud.com/zvld/snr

this tune in particular, tickles my musical pickle in peculiar ways

remember user901489418?

= bewwip

untitled 8 and 4d were user901489418 songs and abcd is a longer version of the user901489418 song abc

I just realized myself that when i got to untitled 8, made me really happy to hear that track again! I listened to that song a lot and it kinda drove me crazy not knowing who the artist was. It's one of my all time favorite "mystery artist" tracks on soundcloud.

Does anyone know if that "user901489418" page was completely removed or did it get renamed?

Maybe the zvλd account started out with that name?

Interesting, my Paypal payment went to someone named "Erik".

Anyone remember a really quality Soundcloud account that went under the name "Erik" and "rx-101"? I think it is long gone. I could believe that account containing this same artists early work. Most of the songs were named numerically things like "b #007" but there were a few titles like "broken cell tower" and "the quest for nothing". I have been recently wondering what happened to it.

It would be interesting if all these accounts, as well as "Heorge Garrison" were the same person.

Interesting, my Paypal payment went to someone named "Erik".

Anyone remember a really quality Soundcloud account that went under the name "Erik" and "rx-101"? I think it is long gone. I could believe that account containing this same artists early work. Most of the songs were named numerically things like "b #007" but there were a few titles like "broken cell tower" and "the quest for nothing". I have been recently wondering what happened to it.

It would be interesting if all these accounts, as well as "Heorge Garrison" were the same person.

Erik Levsen is the owner of Occult Research. The Erik you mean has other things coming up soon afaik, somewhere.

Also, fuck these shitty userXXXXX profiles using pictures of Tom Jenkinson or trying to get people into believing they are Aphex. Enough already, come up with your own style, stop trying to make a name through actual established artists. Completely turned off by this whole Heorge / 4rd armpit / user 0000008673  / user whoever bullshit hype.

yeah, https://soundcloud.com/user901489418

he takes stuff down soon after putting it up. i have like 8 tracks i grabbed, i think im missing a few though

Cool thanks, this is a different account to the one i followed before because somehow i'm not following this. Same name though. I downloaded "Untitled 8" from an account of this name on March 2015. This is all so confusing in a fun way.

there was one week when all these guys switched their names around. like 3rd armpit shut down his account, someone else took the name, then user9014 became 4rd armpit, idk thats probably all wrong but something like that happened

its commentated somewhat in the soundclogs thread if you want to go digging, it was about a year ago

I have tracks on my itunes that mix "user901489418" in with "4rd" and also this account...

https://soundcloud.com/brainwaltzera/quilat-spring-1-outtake

Could be a labeling error on my part due to all the confusion surrounding these artists, but maybe they are related.
This song is worth revisiting regardless.

Archived