IGNORED

zvλd

Audioblysk

In fact I can't hear Forking paths and think it's anyone other than Monsieur Matte

Possible but I don't see him making another pseudonym right now given the popularity of his existing ones.

There's another artist/forum member that makes very similar, equally high quality tracks.

All in all I guess it doesn't really matter who it is, could be someone completely new! Tracks are great though, love em'.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

listen to prime me up buttercup, then listen to forking paths.  or am i just seeing/hearing things that arent there.  could be i'm losing the plot

Edited by Bernard Cribbins

I don't even know i f have the right trackermatte track, but damn that melody, i have heard it before.  I know it!  Maybe just coincidence, maybe just vodka! ANyways cheerz! :beer:

In fact I can't hear Forking paths and think it's anyone other than Monsieur Matte

Possible but I don't see him making another pseudonym right now given the popularity of his existing ones.

There's another artist/forum member that makes very similar, equally high quality tracks.

All in all I guess it doesn't really matter who it is, could be someone completely new! Tracks are great though, love em'.

You referring to Milieu?

zvλd's music is really something special

This is the most important thing, special, it is! I've listened through the 3 releases I have and DAMN, such attention to detail, the work in the melodies, wicked drum sequencing..... I love the melancholy vibe from most of the tracks too.

This is really next level stuff, I hope everyone takes some time to give it an honest listen.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

This is the most important thing, special, it is! I've listened through the 3 releases I have and DAMN, such attention to detail, the work in the melodies, wicked drum sequencing..... I love the melancholy vibe from most of the tracks too.

This is really next level stuff, I hope everyone takes some time to give it an honest listen.

3! What! I only have Baklava and Sijo

http://141414.net/album/bazilleon

=)

http://141414.net/album/bazilleon

=)

Yeeeee

Bazilleon is good as hell, but Baklava was even a step up from that. As far as this being Señor Östling? Nah. I can't hear it. If it is then holy shit that's impressive that he was able to flip his style so much. He definitely has the versatility and talent to make another alias if he wants to, and I would love to hear it, but I don't think this is it.

I think you are right.  In my defence the first track I listened to was Forking Paths, which imo does have TM vibes, but listening to more works, i think it's some other incredibly talented artist.

Those 'Craps' tracks are awesome

Edited by Bernard Cribbins

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...