IGNORED

MNLTH - DEMOTAPE (Cassette Series)

Ifeelspace

Thanks for the update and I am sorry to hear he's having a hard time.  That said, there's nothing stopping him emailing the people who have paid, even if it's a bs holding message. 

Edited by Ifeelspace

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

no, this is now pretty much never going to happen. like, ok no problem, shit happens...only gripe i have is that i paid for the whole series up front so basically got 1 cassette for £70, which though i like mnlth’s music very much, seems a bit steep. wonder if i can get some sort of refund?

no, this is now pretty much never going to happen. like, ok no problem, shit happens...only gripe i have is that i paid for the whole series up front so basically got 1 cassette for £70, which though i like mnlth’s music very much, seems a bit steep. wonder if i can get some sort of refund?

same

same

same.  I've learnt my lesson, i'm not paying for music in advance anymore and that includes colundi stuff.  I'm all up for supporting artists i like, but there's too much music available now to justify money earmarked for future releases with no defined delivery date.

He did link a private soundcloud track/preview which seemed to hint that the second would be out soonish.  But, that was October time and at this rate i'll have popped me clogs before completing the set.

I'm sticking to Bandcamps from now on.

I bought the first two in a bundle. They’ll come. I’ve got plenty of time an anticipation. You have to believe harder, you quitters. ?

dude, it’s been like 18 months.

jesus for a second i thought there was new mnlth, pls don't do that to me

i didn't know demotape was only the first part of a series of releases.

sorry for dave and those who payed up front, hope this gets solved soon

• 4 weeks later...