IGNORED

MNLTH - DEMOTAPE (Cassette Series)

Ifeelspace

With the rough time this guy has had, Don't ask for refunds. It'd be like a kicking a man when he's down

Saw him at manorfestrhythm and thought better of mentioning this - Patience is a virtue....

• 1 month later...

Sorry for posting this thread folks :cry:

I feel strangely conflicted.  I love Dave's music and will always support him, but i do feel, regardless of life circumstances, that this is not the right way to treat your supporters.  How hard is it to post updates?  Let people know the score.  I'm a patient man, if i feel like i'm not being taken for a ride

Edited by Ifeelspace

I feel strangely conflicted. I love Dave's music and will always support him, but i do feel, regardless of life circumstances, that this is not the right way to treat your supporters. How hard is it to post updates? Let people know the score. I'm a patient man, if i feel like i'm not being taken for a ride

Silly question but have you emailed him?

I feel strangely conflicted. I love Dave's music and will always support him, but i do feel, regardless of life circumstances, that this is not the right way to treat your supporters. How hard is it to post updates? Let people know the score. I'm a patient man, if i feel like i'm not being taken for a ride

Silly question but have you emailed him?

Yes, through facebook and i received the link to the soundcloud hinting at the new release, but im not going to keep chasing.  I don't feel like I should have to, I'm the customer here :)

Hah, 'coming' is not much of an update, but it's something I guess :P  My status has been 'waiting' for too long, but I do appreciate you sharing that.

I am not really bothered about physical tapes, I just want the music so i paid upfront to ensure i got it.  In retrospect I think a 'subscription' option on Bandcamp for digitals of these would have made more sense.  Dave may feel the same.  And if he's reading this, I want him to know i still love him.  I'm not angry, I'm disappointed :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by Ifeelspace

• 4 weeks later...

I think he might have like, forgotten how to make tracks. He's just sitting there in front of his computer thinking "what the fuck do I do now?"

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

With the rough time this guy has had, Don't ask for refunds. It'd be like a kicking a man when he's down

Did his gear get stolen or something?

not really. he said to bcm that some shit came up. that's cool, it happens to everyone. it is however a lot easier to be sympathetic when there is actually something concrete to be sympathetic about... no need to reveal anything or air dirty laundry but *something* goes along way. something more than "coming soon" or "my studio needs a new home" or at least offer a way out for those who paid 80 quid up front. doesn't seem hard given how easy it is to contact people over the web. something about this doesn't totally smell quite right

How many of you lot brought the tape pack?

I have to say the first one was solid and was very much looking forward to the others.

I have contacted him twice on face book and got two very different reasons for the delay.

I’m guessing as it’s been so long and without any contact this is never going to happen.

1) he accidentally stored all the completed tapes next to his collection of decorative magnets

2) he spilled a tub of primer over all his synths while redecorating so couldn't tell the black keys from the white keys anymore