IGNORED

MNLTH - DEMOTAPE (Cassette Series)

Ifeelspace

• 1 month later...

i will now definitely consider whether or not to purchase any of his future music based on how this has been handled. really poor. and I've put up with the colundi oddities and the mount vernon OST EDM weirdness (to which the guy making it happen wrote me an angry email saying stop whinging on watmm) but this is next level.

So the other volumes coming were Rave Tape, Techno Tape, Mixtape and...anyone remember what's missing? iirc it was the next in line with the "set". It must be something really shit Dave is going through, but this total radio silence is super lame especially since people really paid that 80£.

the mount vernon OST EDM weirdness (to which the guy making it happen wrote me an angry email saying stop whinging on watmm) but this is next level.

what was all that about? Sounds quite weird from JK. I believe I ranted way much more than you about the set. Hell, that was the reason why I decided to join the happy watmm family.

@lopez

Jeez, bad. I can understand they were all little touchy thanks to the shit in their personal life at the time. My guess is that you happened to give the final spark to lit the fire with, like you said, a fucking joke which meant nothing. It could have been basically anything, just gave a reason to let some fume out. But it's little hypocrite, as we are now talking about a genre which isn't known for a clean healthy way of life where only green things can be found from your salad plate and only pills you take are vitamins.

And you are totally right, if the ordering options are cryptic as hell, there's no point of complaining if paying customers are left little confused. Sometimes it's even a mystery what you end up getting in the end. Like in this MNLTH case, we didn't even have any sound samples or anything. Only an email address where to send the payment for either one cassette or for the whole series. Maybe we are just so dumb that we buy anything without questions asked. But yeah, that's enough stirring the shit. Maybe we will get an explanation at some point. :mellow: