IGNORED

MNLTH - DEMOTAPE (Cassette Series)

Ifeelspace

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, buckley said:

I’m not well informed. Is it Dave Monolith who “left the music business”....

...and became Nigerian prince? Yup

On 5/24/2019 at 1:42 AM, Gammy Bits said:

Lets not put Dave off from releasing more material

I’d pay £100 for a studio version of that Madrid Track

Madrid track is off the chain...

Sucks to hear this talented dude apparently is not reaching his full potential because of life circumstances. I have gotten a load of enjoyment from his music, particularly Welcome and that first ep on Rephlex

I think you guys should try to be gentle cuz you never know what gnarly shit people might have on their plate. It can exceed our imaginations, how bad it can get.....

on the other hand, I also think that all people who paid and didn’t receive should get their money back

I still throw some MNLTH on every few weeks. Really wish he would put some more stuff out.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Braintree said:

I still throw some MNLTH on every few weeks. Really wish he would put some more stuff out.

I do every so often and I wish he would too!

14 hours ago, buckley said:

I think you guys should try to be gentle cuz you never know what gnarly shit people might have on their plate. It can exceed our imaginations, how bad it can get.....

on the other hand, I also think that all people who paid and didn’t receive should get their money back

Yes I agree and personally was just taking a piss. Had my own shit so I know what it's like to trying to cope with, say, depression and such. The key thing here is the total lack of information towards people who have thrown you some good amount of pounds in the strong faith there will be this massive tape set. I may be naive but I believe there would have been some empathy and understanding if Dave had come out straight with some update like: "sorry dudes, I'm living in a cardboard box on the street and atm staring at the shotgun barrel, so the tape set may have a slight setback, more info soon!"

Yes I agree and personally was just taking a piss. Had my own shit so I know what it's like to trying to cope with, say, depression and such. The key thing here is the total lack of information towards people who have thrown you some good amount of pounds in the strong faith there will be this massive tape set. I may be naive but I believe there would have been some empathy and understanding if Dave had come out straight with some update like: "sorry dudes, I'm living in a cardboard box on the street and atm staring at the shotgun barrel, so the tape set may have a slight setback, more info soon!"

exactly. It’s hard to empathize when we have nothing to empathize with!!!! right now the story is he stole people’s money. it’s surely been spent by now