IGNORED

MNLTH - DEMOTAPE (Cassette Series)

Ifeelspace

Every time this thread gets posted in I'm in here hoping for more Juicy IDM Goss.

On my IDM Gossometer im currently ranking this above the time venetian snares revealed himself to be a massive homophobe on an online forum, but below the time mu-ziqs old wife ran off with another Intelligent Dance Musician and he did a weird album about it

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 1

• 1 month later...

Guess everyone knows this by now, but if someone doesn't, MNLTH SC had this message (I am such a helpful helper):

"For those who have been patiently waiting for their next tapes please email orders@photodementia.net with any change of address

<3"

Hopefully you get to see this before mdm chaos deletes this too. :dadjoke:

Spoiler

:cat:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Uros said:

Guess everyone knows this by now, but if someone doesn't, MNLTH SC had this message (I am such a helpful helper):

"For those who have been patiently waiting for their next tapes please email orders@photodementia.net with any change of address

<3"

Hopefully you get to see this before mdm chaos deletes this too. :dadjoke:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=9675732

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Think how many worlds within the multiverse that received tapes. Of course, many of the tapes are awful. Some unlistenable. There are worlds where the tapes aren't even really tapes. Pretty standard multiverse variances, though. Of course, some of the tapes are brilliant. It really depends where you landed. It’s nonsense only if you don’t want to look at the bright side. I’m just assuming there are worlds where many of us are quite pleased with our purchases. And have been since what, 2016?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Det Bluto said:

Think how many worlds within the multiverse that received tapes. Of course, many of the tapes are awful. Some unlistenable. There are worlds where the tapes aren't even really tapes. Pretty standard multiverse variances, though. Of course, some of the tapes are brilliant. It really depends where you landed. It’s nonsense only if you don’t want to look at the bright side. I’m just assuming there are worlds where many of us are quite pleased with our purchases. And have been since what, 2016?

best third post ever

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Since I posted this thread I have moved house, lost my high frequency hearing in my right ear, fallen in and out of love, changed jobs and put on about a stone in weight.  Still no sign of number 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, Ifeelspace said:

Since I posted this thread I have moved house, lost my high frequency hearing in my right ear, fallen in and out of love, changed jobs and put on about a stone in weight.  Still no sign of number 2

I suggest placing the remaining MNLTH tape series in a revocable living trust.

god this is really an epic tale of IDM larceny. Must be some serious demons... addictions... depression... this is not normal. Or maybe he'e just like uli levels of ODC/autism and can't face social situation that would involve any sort of conflict.