IGNORED

EPL 2016-2017

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ lol

Fock I hate to say it but It's Chelski's to lose.  I do like how the relegation and CL spots battles are shaping up though, should make for an entertaining run-in.  Surprised at how shite Leicester have been.  Liverpool and Arsenal need some answers fast...

• 2 weeks later...

RIP dilly ding dilly dong, watching Ranieri win the league was one of my favorite moments in the history of the universe. Shame on the players, Vardy racist cunt has been a shambles this season, Huth and Morgan need to retire RIGHT NOW and marhez needs to fuck off the lazy cunt

also fucking lol at spurs, why even bother qualifying for Europe if you are gonna be a disgrace 

why is klopp playing lucas at center back when he has an actual center back on the bench?

kloppo is too much of a madman, a glorified harry redknapp, lots of fire but no tactics

dont get me wrong i love the guy but hes been found out

the only reason he gets away with it is that managers like pep guardiola are too afraid to play pulisball and klopp knows how to beat a tiki taka team. if progressive managers were pragmatic like mourhinio liverpool would be 7th!!!!!

sean dyche is not afraid to play a 9-0-1, he doesnt give shit, plays simple football and klopp cant deal with it, he doesnt have the tactics to unlock a team like burnley 

outsmarted by sean dyche, unreal 

Burnley beat us 2-0 in the 2nd game of the season, a game where we had over 80% possession.

I don't think Klopp has been found out, nor do I think he's tactically naive, it's just that we don't have the players to compete on all fronts yet. Firmino is a perfect example of this, he's our main striker, but he's not been very effective against sides who sit deep and defend for the entire game, he's much better when he can close down with enough support to overwhelm a defence which isn't being helped by all of the midfield players and a few of the forwards too (which is one of the reasons why we've such a good record against the other top sides this season). Mane has been able to get us around this limitation in other games, with his pace and direct running, but you can't be relying on a winger to do all the damage, and obviously when he went to the ACN it left us with limited options given that Klopp doesn't seem to fancy Sturridge. Sturridge will likely leave in the summer, there'll be no shortage of suitors, and we'll presumably try and get a top striker in to replace him.

Lucas has done a great job as an auxiliary centre back btw, he had Kane in his pocket the other week for example. He's great in the air (even though he's not the tallest) and reads the game brilliantly. He's lacking in pace though, which was evident against Leicester.

dont get me wrong, liverpool cant get a better manager than klopp, im just saying hes a german harry redknapp, when the game requires different tactics (swansea, sunderland, hull etc..) he cant think of anything else so then he gets angry and starts shouting at 4th officials 

redknapp didnt have a plan B and neither does klopp, and they both have the same plan A, the old school "go get them boys" which is fun playing style but doesnt always work

Archived