IGNORED

EPL 2016-2017

Aint happenin heung min son. Squad is too resilient and plus janssen is fire, 1 goal in his last 1 games

ever wondered what a team of 11 dirk kuyts would look like?

I do this every night with your heung min son

Now you know why we loved Park Ji Sung so much.

Also happy for Janssen he finally scored from open play.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking match yesterday, if only Rashford could've finished that drive we would've had a non-scorpion GOTY candidate to talk about.

Pardon my Mourinho schadenfreude, but he was a whiny lil bitch when the dude from the BBC asked him an (admittedly dumb) tactics question before the match, something that 9 out of 10 other managers could have easily evaded with a non-answer.  Then to see the hack-a-hazard blow up in his face, glorious.

It wasn't just hack-a-hazard, we pressed high on them and it was (mostly) working.

Herrera was stupid to foul Hazard so soon after Jones had done so.

Yes shame that Rashford didn't finish it, decent save by Courtois as well, got his hand down quick.

Wonder how long a ban Rojo will get.

It wasn't just hack-a-hazard, we pressed high on them and it was (mostly) working.

Herrera was stupid to foul Hazard so soon after Jones had done so.

Yes shame that Rashford didn't finish it, decent save by Courtois as well, got his hand down quick.

Wonder how long a ban Rojo will get.

He got nothing, the ref saw it during the game and thought nothing of it.

Yep, just read that. Lucky as hell. Not complaining though! With Herrera and Zlatan out as well as the imjuries and illness factor, we need all the experienced players we can get. Rojo has improved quite a lot this season, as long as he doesn't get played at LB. He's almost as bad as Moreno at LB....;)

Moreno's far better than Rojo.

Two 3-1 losses for Arsenal in a row now, not looking good for them. We could go 8 points clear of them with a win tomorrow.

chelsea scraping a 2-1 win at stoke pretty much confirms they are champions-elect

they deserve it, conte is top class, costa is a fun cunt to watch (just like suarez), david luiz has silenced his critics 

but unfortunately i cant enjoy it because chelsea as a club are a disgrace to football 

good game there, miss of the season from lallana. we were the better side for the most part, shame we couldn't hold on. we can't beat them every time I guess.

At LB, maybe (though difficult to say for sure since Moreno gets very little match time). At CB, not a chance. Overall, I'd rather have Rojo.

Race for spots 2-4 still very much open, though it's looking like I might have to own up to the Bob Dob bet. Spurs might bottle it yet.

is this a joke? i would take rojo over moreno

at least rojo has that south american thugness

moreno is a liability , cant defend, cant cross, cant score, just go re-watch the arsenal match at the beginning of the season 

moreno is a liability , cant defend, cant cross, cant score, just go re-watch the arsenal match at the beginning of the season 

Moreno has bags of pace, good technique, does score goals (got 3 in his final season at Seville, his first as a starting player, and has 3 goals in his first two seasons for us - not sure how many goals you expect full backs to score?), he also had 4 assists last season, has barely played this season due to Milner doing a great job there. He's certainly got defensive flaws (particularly when defending statically in one-on-one situations, and he had problems positionally when he first arrived, though he improved there). I have my doubts whether he'll make it at the highest level, but he's a decent player, and certainly offers a lot more to a team than Rojo (who is just an average utility defender), he's still young too, if he can sort out his defensive flaws he could be very good. In that first game of the season Moreno made two mistakes, one led to a goal (he was out of position and allowed Walcott in), he was very good in the second half.

fair enough, you watch him more then me.

to me he is just a spanish konschesky 

i saw rojo at the copa america and the world cup and he was a solid center back, his time at united has been weird, inuries and played out of position

FWIW u goys are wasting waaay too much bandwidth debating alberto fucking moreno, jus sayin

Race for spots 2-4 still very much open, though it's looking like I might have to own up to the Bob Dob bet.

I likes what I see in the lads, playing excellent football but they're prone to the soft goal lapses despite having the EPL's most Tom's of Finland (Toby A) anchoring the back line.  Anyway we play U's in the penultimate weekend which could be spicy, though I hope by that time to be picking out avatar hues that best bring out your gayness for d-lo.

Dont look now but Everton are making a charge, Lukaku is a beast. Curious to know where he'll end up playing next year, his valuation must be thru tha roof

Moreno has bags of pace, good technique, does score goals (got 3 in his final season at Seville, his first as a starting player, and has 3 goals in his first two seasons for us - not sure how many goals you expect full backs to score?), he also had 4 assists last season, has barely played this season due to Milner doing a great job there. He's certainly got defensive flaws (particularly when defending statically in one-on-one situations, and he had problems positionally when he first arrived, though he improved there). I have my doubts whether he'll make it at the highest level, but he's a decent player, and certainly offers a lot more to a team than Rojo (who is just an average utility defender), he's still young too, if he can sort out his defensive flaws he could be very good. In that first game of the season Moreno made two mistakes, one led to a goal (he was out of position and allowed Walcott in), he was very good in the second half.

Hard to offer more than Rojo when he's sitting on the bench all season.

It'll be close, I might have gotten teh arse mixed up with your lot Bob Dob when I made my predictions.

wenger out. fucking embarrassment.

this is the most humiliating time to be a gooner that i can remember.

he is such a fucking arrogant, clueless cunt

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

arsenal fans are the biggest chumps in football, paying ridiculous amount of money for tickets to watch a dull + generic corporate football team (which is what arsenal has become since moving to the emirates) 

instead of paying to watch this abomination of modern football go take your wife and kids to a nice restaurant, the club you once loved is dead and gone forever 

You're right. It has become a total joke and the only way it stops is if fans stop putting money into the emirates but that will not happen so :(

It's so weird and wrong now that I watch matches half hoping that we lose. Just because that is the only thing that might possibly eventually get him sacked.
We probably have to lose a good 10+ in a row before that is even up for discussion with the board and still unlikely but it's the only thing that might help.

The next manager is gonna walk into the same bullshit set up but maybe he'll have some shred of ambition in him which helps us take a step forward.
Wenger will never ever take another forward step. It is only backwards from here on.

Christ lad buck up. There's still the FA Cup and 4th place to look forward to.

In all seriousness though, I mean yes you lot haven't won all that much recently, except of course 2 FA Cups, but you have to go back to 1995-96 to find the last time you finished outside the top 4. That is an insane level of consistency. I agree, last year you should have won it, but no one saw Leicester coming. And look, it could always be worse, you could be a Liverpool supporter.

Consistently average. By Champions League standards anyway. What's the use in qualifying ever year if you never have a proper try and we really don't fucking try.

The only benefit is the money it brings but what good is that if you're still not attracting quality players? Yeah we got Sanchez (for now) and he's fucking incredible but then who? Ozil? What a massively over rated, lazy cunt. He can fuck right off.

All of this "it could be worse" talk is total nonsense to me. Especially when you consider ticket prices. Right now I actually envy Liverpool. They have a top quality manager and I think they're probably only a couple of good defenders away from a league winning team. Even that other fucking filth down the road..

Archived