IGNORED

Champions League 2016-2017

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The City-Monaco match from last week was fantastic. Great football.

The Monaco team is an interesting phenomenon, for the last couple of years they were scoring hardly more than a goal per match with the same manager, then suddenly they already broke their all-time record for goals in a season.

lol no the late game capitulation is alllllll arsenal. arsene out w/e i don't care at all. honestly arsene has a storied history and is a p cool dude and i actually want him to leave so i can fully hate the complete shit out of arsenal. also can't wait for that because he is the only reason any american hipsters that are "getting into soccer" "choose" arsenal because "they just play the beautiful game" or some utter shite like that. can't wait to see what being a nu-arsenal fan will be like without arsene -- when they're like post-fergie man u but of course several levels worse. can't. fucking. wait.

anyway...

doesn't mean that the ref should have sent off kosielny 

<p> </p>

<p>edit: lol at drunk as f post ^</p>

<p> </p>

<p>welll that was as crazy game -- dont care for barca but damn... incredible... you need some luck, some skill, and lots of mental strength to do that</p>

i honestly dont care that suarez was a diving cunt (win all of costs!!!! arghhhh) or that it was obvious the 5th official was given instructions by uefa to give barca as many penalties they needed to qualify for the next round

what matters is the final product and how it made me feel, it was incredible, and true pinnacle of entertainment, thanks uefa for directing this wonderful fictional movie 

this will mean that unai emery will get the sack and then psg will hire poch noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You can probably pick Moyes up for cheap.

Fucking PSG have submitted complaints to UEFA about the ref in the last match against Barca. Jesus, all you had to do was not let Barca put 5 past you. For a team of PSG's calibre, you would think that wasn't an impossible ask.

• 2 months later...

Mandzukic scored goal of the year, given the context (yeah i think context matters in evaluating difficulty)

Looks like Juve thought they could outplay Madrid, all the speeches before the match was about how they are ready to take it, and that's not exactly their strength

Archived