IGNORED

On Saturn

QQQ

The production is great (though I think the vinyl crackle is too loud and doesn't really fit the very digital sound of the track). The drums are a bit too midi-ish for my taste, but that's just me :)

By the way, you're hitting an A or something near the beginning (around 0:07) that really tonally is off. It might be on purpose but I just thought I'd let you know. Also, the lead seems to be hitting some strange notes here and there. Again, it might be on purpose.

i have a hard time with mixing and such so i'm happy you dug the production!

do you mean the chords or the bassline is off at 0:07? trying to listen out for it.

thanks for the comments, Squee.

I like that synth from the beginning that  ends around 1:00 and comes back later, but I find the melody that starts around 0:42 almost a little bit too - well - obvious, I'd have made it more quiet I think, with some reverb, but that's just me. In my ears no note is really off, but that might be because of my bad ears :) I agree about the drums though, they could be louder, more distorted or otherwisely tweaked. But all in all it's a nice little ambient track

Nice little vibe.  I like the melodic work and the synths. I think the drums could be more interesting.  The lead synth reminded me of something? Maybe the intro music for look around you? 

Archived