IGNORED

Kuedo - Slow Knife

BUNKUM

Only had one listen but sounded immense was a little bit disappointed by his last ep it had the quality sound design but felt like it was missing something.. this album very much has that something back!

So much quality music out the last couple of weeks :)

Wow, I really love this. The first track Hourglass has a similar melody to Whisper Fate from Severant and I absolutely love the shit out of that.

Floating Forest struck me with that scene from Kurosawa's Throne of Blood, the moving forest that approaches the castle, fuuuuuck.

Wow, I really love this. The first track Hourglass has a similar melody to Whisper Fate from Severant and I absolutely love the shit out of that.

Floating Forest struck me with that scene from Kurosawa's Throne of Blood, the moving forest that approaches the castle, fuuuuuck.

This is awesome. Kind of sounds like mixing trap with 80's movie soundtracks. Kuedo and Ital Tek have been flirting with this vibe for a while. Kind of making their own sub-genre. Not sure who else fits into this area. Probably lots of good atmospheric producers.

The "Love Theme" track is straight up Ghost in the Shell - they should just put it on the soundtrack now.

Been loving this album and Severant since learning about this guy - been playing these two even more than the new Orb, which is saying something, cause I'm loving that one as well.

• 1 month later...

this sounds like final fantasy music

it's funny how idm/electronic music skirts the fine line between being straight up video game music sometimes.

I was playing a morphology remix track for someone they other day, and they were like, "this sounds like 90's computer hacking movie scene music" and they kind of ruined that track for me.

• 5 years later...