IGNORED

Fashion Brand Michélé Paradinasio

peace 7

Yo, dawgs.  So I came up with a fashion line several months ago, and I finally decided to make up some promos for it.  I've been designing a lot of t-shirts that I'm 17% realistically considering having printed for myself.

Here, I present to you one of my greatest IDM brand ideas, Michélé Paradinasio:

watmm_michele-paradinasio-1.jpg

Here is the audio promo for the brand:

https://soundcloud.com/777gogogo/michele-paradinasio-promo

I'm taking pre-orders now, so you know where to PayPal me at.  If any of you want a discount on the £750 t-shirt, then you're too poor and not nearly IDM enough to be wearing this shit, so fuck off.

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/idm+clothing   apparently..  Get yo shit on zazzle

Lame as fuck.  My shirts are printed on 100% Egyptian cotton, dyed with moss harvested in the ice caves of Mt. Fuji.  They're screen printed using pigments ground by Leonardo DaVinci himself (stolen from his workshop before it was burnt down in 1830), binders made from preserved Japanese lacquer leftover from an Edo period master craftsman, and screens made from spider's web.  The signature is 24k gold bound by refined redwood tree sap, over 700 years old.

And you're asking me to put this on Zazzle...?  AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

...Don't make me laugh.

Guest bitroast

price is a bit rich for me... do mates rates apply ?? 

ps. wanna be my mate?

let's become mates yeah? 

If these become available in v-neck and/or turtle-neck t-shirts (tt-shirts) I would be willing to wear them as a sponsor type deal for real.

is it poss to come with a squeezy audio pad, like in some 90's t-shirt, which plays the ad in the t-shirt? 

HOLY FUCK.  Great idea.  Thank you.  I will PayPal you a TB-303 for your efforts, once they update their shitty system to accept hardware.

If these become available in v-neck and/or turtle-neck t-shirts (tt-shirts) I would be willing to wear them as a sponsor type deal for real.

V-neck is pretty tight.  Wearing one now.

is it poss to come with a squeezy audio pad, like in some 90's t-shirt, which plays the ad in the t-shirt? 

HOLY FUCK.  Great idea.  Thank you.  I will PayPal you a TB-303 for your efforts, once they update their shitty system to accept hardware.

V-neck is pretty tight.  Wearing one now.

awesome loooking forward   :catbed:   :mu-ziq:

Are the shirts thick enough to withstand nuclear radiation incurred during IDM related activities?? Ace soundbite promo Peace.

Thanks, yo.  Well- keeping in mind the young, new generation of basement IDM superstars- the Egyptian cotton I'm using has an inner lining of kevlar, so it can withstand knife stabs and also the force of angry parents yelling that they will seriously kick you out of the house unless you stop making shitty music and get a fucking job.  So basically, yah- this shit is nuclear ready.

Is there additional print on the inside of the T-Shirt, any invisible UV images (of is that a secret until purchase?)

There needs to be a design/logo/more words on the back, as all fancy designed shirts do. At least do it for the people that are not frontin' you.

Good points, doodz.  The back needs to have a Wikipedia entry on it, but then over it there can be UV ink massive text "HASTY BOOM ALERT".

Do you also make shirts for men? I'd be interested if you do...

Real men wear glitter and occasionally snort coke off boners.

I need 10,000 of these shirts by next Wednesday, have PayPal'd you £7.5 million, please let me know asap if you are unable to fulfil the order.

Order received much kindly, due sir.  Will send shipment when ready accomplish in crate of goods at choice dock.  Thank you for business in this time of need for madame onyx.

Needs more fake diamond and gold studs, other than that you have a winner. The price is ok, although it's a bit off-putting that commoners could afford one.

Archived