IGNORED

Shittens - Disposable Mittens For the Bathroom

Joyrex

maybe they're for fat people with cheeks that push together and cause them to get shit all over their hands when they push the paper between them

Wouldnt this entail a more useful cheek-stretch apparatus affixed to ones toilet? Prevention better than cure and all that.

Just tried a pair (or is one supposed to just wipe as normal with your strong hand/hand nearest the wall?) and wiped my Arse with them. 10/10 would buy again. Might not wipe with them again, mind, but would buy again.

I thought it was pretty obvious...

No, not obvious at all - that pointless thread is about some guy who can't say words right, whereas this one is about a real product that solves a grossly misunderstood and hidden problem for millions of people.

With regards to that guy who can't speak properly, i have no idea who he is but what if he's a big fat guy who asscheeks are pushed tightly together and his shits keep snapping off and making a mess, the toilet paper gets stuck up in there and tearing off. Total disaster zone. He's come here today to lament being unable to speak and has ended up solving the problems with his anus.

No, not obvious at all - that pointless thread is about some guy who can't say words right, whereas this one is about a real product that solves a grossly misunderstood and hidden problem for millions of people.
I think there's a very generous opinion here of what pointless is and isn't, but hey, it's your board.

I think there's a very generous opinion here of what pointless is and isn't, but hey, it's your board.

I think you need to bone up on your sarcasm detection...

Fiber. The answer is to eat an adequate amount of fiber.

You won't even need to wipe if done properly.

Archived