IGNORED

Anyone else loathe "hypester" culture?

TiredOldPotato

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably common. I don't get out much.

I just learned what cuckold was this year. I think it was in chatmm maybe. 

Learning that word through direct experience would be a really odd scenario. 

smh has been around since the early days of the internet btw, seems to have had a recent resurgence.

Everyone should know it means Suck My Ham

Dizzam I thought it meant Supa Mega Hizzy

Til

lol fam dis thread so fuckin weak its like yr moms legs when i get done banging her hard in her vag lmfao yall need to be watching some fuckin AE (THATS AU_TECH_RE FOR U NOOBs emoji817.png) live shows cause that shit is L I T u feel me my head fucking exploded when they dropped that hot fire on our asses at Graffenheineken lmao u shoulda seen my boy dancin to that get rekt boys y'all aint know nothing up in here

LITERALLY!

lol. Point being, most of these jokes/sayings etc are not people legitimately asserting them as fact. They are said ironically, sarcastically, etc. 

If someone says their mind is LITERALLY BLOWN, I have a fantastic fucking laugh at them. You should too. 

LITERALLY!

lol. Point being, most of these jokes/sayings etc are not people legitimately asserting them as fact. They are said ironically, sarcastically, etc. 

If someone says their mind is LITERALLY BLOWN, I have a fantastic fucking laugh at them. You should too.

Killin it

Archived