IGNORED

New AFX music in upcoming Flying Lotus film?

atypic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ after watching the trailer, i thought it was more like something odd future kids would've done at the height of their popularity; making something to offend for the sake of offending in order to maintain a carefully constructed image of themselves. and their audience are usually equally simple with similar carefully constructed images: with a title like "the grossest film ever" you cut to the chase and make it the crowning achievement of at least one subject matter and in doing so, it helps their audience define themselves similarly since they enjoyed the grossest film ever.

quick grandiose achievements attained with ease

kinda sounds like it's gonna be similar to watching Fando y Lis (which caused a riot during it's premier in Mexico and made me super uncomfortable when I watched it, the one Jodorowsky flick I'll never go back to). Of course this is way later and seems to have more of an emphasis on being gross. Right now I'm telling myself that I won't watch it, but I wouldn't be surprised if I broke down and watched it a little later. I'm a glutton for psychological trauma inducing cinema I guess. 

plus, it has new aphex twin in it right? what's the deal with that? anyone confirm if it's actually a new track yet?

pulling out a fetus with a "get over here" :biggrin:

they wrote an article about it on HLN a belgium news site, now the reactions there are always gold, here is one:

"someone who makes something this gross and disgusting should be sued instantly. There are no words for it, someone with a sick disturbing mind like that should be locked instantly in a psychiatric ward. The umpteenth monstrosity of humankind that belongs to inferior lifeform. ASAP burn him on the stake with his "production" :catsuicide:

lol can't wait to see it :cisfor:

how about this bit from the review:

WHAT SHOULD IT BE RATED?

NC-17, because a man has sex with a talking boil on a woman’s neck, and we see it in close-up to completion, and then the boil keeps talking, even though its mouth is full of semen.

fyi the spoiler is just a sentence, no pics you have to worry about. but you prolly wouldn't want someone at work seeing you read it, just sayin' 

does a sentence count for NSFW? lol

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Fly Lo is trying to compete with the japanese in the weird and fucked up movie department.

So the film won't have new music by AFX, just a released track...

eC04qEC.png

Damn it.

Oh well, good to see the soundcloud tracks get some more love/exposure anyways.

Well fuck.

• 5 months later...

Looks like Fly Lo is trying to compete with the japanese in the weird and fucked up movie department.

So the film won't have new music by AFX, just a released track...

eC04qEC.png

Damn it.

Oh well, good to see the soundcloud tracks get some more love/exposure anyways.

Well fuck.

I now there is a lot of new FL on Kuso but did he really said there is new Aphex Twin would be a weird move of him.

Started watching at lunch time. After the first fifteen minutes I decided to put it off until I finished eating and let my food digest.

The film gives me heavy Naked Lunch vibes in that it's a perverse and grotesque stream of consciousness nightmare with no coherent plot. Sickest film I've seen this year aside from Carcinoma.

Started watching at lunch time. After the first fifteen minutes I decided to put it off until I finished eating and let my food digest.

The film gives me heavy Naked Lunch vibes in that it's a perverse and grotesque stream of consciousness nightmare with no coherent plot. Sickest film I've seen this year aside from Carcinoma.

Where did you find it? I can,t figure out where to buy this movie! Trailer looks soooo cool!

i was eating too, very bad idea it has so many disgusting scenes in it.

Archived