IGNORED

Bogdan Raczynski bandcamp

Rubin Farr

These tracker pieces are so different from Bogdan's later releases. Those love melodies nintend0 tracks which I have are more similar to Boku Mo Wakaran or other Bogdan's releases but these tracker things are something else. Really digging those. They were a bitch to convert though. So many sweet tracks there that should get a digital re-release. Karl bandcamp perhaps? Calling Leo Dicaprio to plant a seed of idea into Bogdan's head.

(If not obvious or something) I think that the first track  ____-»-»__ on weakmassive's folder is Bleh from Denki Shingon EP. Somone has uploaded the other missing tracks on YT if you want to check them out.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a bogdan only night yesterday, it was rockin would love new material from the dude, i'm forever checking to see if anything new is in the pipeline.

Will never forget i hadn't put my headphone jack properly into a computer at the library and had the first track from Bombs Over Ibiza playing. I thought this is a bit low in volume so turned it up to the max and was quickly told off.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/19/2023 at 2:48 AM, Rubin Farr said:

$5 for 17 minutes of analog farts

I bought this yesterday and woke up to a refund this morning. Looks like it was scrubbed from the net. Was anyone able to grab it before it was removed?