IGNORED

Metallica - Hardwired...To Self-Destruct

Twelvetrees

haha true; Countdown to Extinction and Youthanasia are amazing albums though. My metal upbringing was pretty much just taped copies of Youthanasia and Justice from cassettes/CDs I borrowed from the local library, haha

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny how everyone at the beginning of the thread was laughing and mocking The Tallica, now it's one big watmm brotherly hug :biggrin:

lets hope we don't nosedive into a pool of despair and the album is as good as Moth Into Flame suggests it could be :diablo:

• 2 weeks later...

fkn AWESOME

I wonder how he did the drums, they sound so accurate. I do really love the snare sound from Justice, so dry.

he needs to find someone who can sing like Hetfield used to, and remake all albums to sound like Justice lol

I love Justice cause i was a fuckin teen wanker by that time and it reminds me a lot of good times. 88 and 89 were 2 fantastix years, metally speaking.

Master and Justice will be forever a part of my musical memories.

And by that time, i was young, handsome and careless, lel

Yeah, I was completely into the sound on Justice from it was new and for the next 20 or so years. Now I think it sounds really really strange.

Anyway, apart from the AJFA production values I think that youtube-guy manages to nail a whole lot of Metallica-isms that they have lost the grasp on themselves. Tightness, attitude, articulation, riff delivery, orchestration, etc.

Archived