boardsofcanada.com and cosecha-transmissiones.com are both down...

iunno how long they have been down for... thread is for the annual speculation based on facts we have for a new boc thanks 

edit: typo on title *http://cosecha-transmisiones.com/

Edited by MIXL2

If this does lead to new music (even though it's probably absolutely nothing) I hope it's a monster on the level of Geogaddi. There is no album I'd like more than a BOC masterpiece.

BOC! I really hope there's something to this speculation. It's not like inductive reasoning supports the following proposition, though: boc fans wildly speculate at the change of a pixel on their website and yet nothing is released for years and years. 

hmmmm http://www.boardsofcanada.com/ is still going to bleep?

how long has IIt been doing that? last I remember there was the vinyl reissues site n stuff

A couple months now. I'm ready for another autumn BoC release, even if it's a remaster of older material. I really hope we don't have to wait another 8 years for an LP. 

From what I was told, the wait for the next release will be shorter than the one we endured for Tomorrow's Harvest... shorter could be 7 years though :dadjoke:

Arrrghhh the pain.

Don't you hate it when a speculation thread in the BOC subforum is lit up by like a Christmas tree and has advanced by good number of posts and the last one was by Joyrex. Yet nothing much is revealed? The bitter pangs of disappointment :cry:

Edited by beerwolf

You would have thought that today would be significant being 20 years to the day of the date on the cosecha site.

And failry recently it changed to questions. I don't know when though.

http://stash.warp.net/boc/cosecha-transmisiones/

ohh what? man if I had the time to be a massive fanboy I would have been all over that...

edit: where did you find this site? also, I entered a question mark and the site replied "Thank you."

Edited by MIXL2