• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*walks into a watmm* “can I get a fuckin uhhhhh”

“I know what you want”

“Say it. Out loud”

“tiddies thread(borger)”

• 2 weeks later...

being interviewed for a BBC radio programme...

:w00t: :w00t: awesome ! hope it's an hour-long podcast about the Dank Memes thread

idk if it's been said, but support for imgur image hosting would be nice... it's one of the most used and easiest to use photo hosting sites. getting a warning saying "you are not allowed to use that extension" is obnoxious, i hate having to resort to photobucket, which is a really shitty host imo.

wtf are you talking about? I host every image I post here on imgur. When I get that "you are not allowed to use that extension" thing I'll usually steal the image and upload it to my imgur account

well wtf?... i swear like 90% of the time if i link directly from my own imgur account it doesn't work...

• 2 weeks later...

before june 1? jeez

Work's been killing me with 12hr+ days as of late... trust me - I WANT this upgrade as much as you guys do!

would be nice if you could delete your account instead of having to ask a mod to do it for you

There's addons that can provide this functionality, but in the past I've always worried about folks creating an account, deleting it, and signing back up again just to change names/cover their tracks, etc. With everyone required to pay for new or renewing accounts (c'mon purple folks - support the site you love), that may be less of an issue these days.

i think the right question at this point is do we even deserve a new watmm? are we ready for it? and i think the answer to both is "no".

Whether you deserve it or not, a new WATMM is needed as this forum software is way out of date.

Just a thought from a forum newbie.... maybe if the theme didn't load 4GB of background images on every page the server costs would drop

Anyway after I blocked the background images the pages started loading faster and my joy at using WATMM increased 30%... maybe have the option of alternative themes that aren't as heavy.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if this is a thing or maybe it's been mentioned, but some way to flag threads so you never see them at all. Something I guess in the settings showing you the ones you have blocked and a way to unblock each one. It'd be good to not ever see certain threads again!

Archived