Would be handy if search would have the option "this forum + subforums" instead of just "this forum".

20 more years of life

i want a new watmm!

Would be handy if search would have the option "this forum + subforums" instead of just "this forum".

The new search is vastly improved - BTW if you just search "WATMM" it will search all the forums. That being said, our current search isn't that great anyway...

I've been busy with work so rolling out the new WATMM has been delayed (plus they came out with a major update which brings a lot of features I think will make it worth waiting for), but I'm planning a rollout before May (some important stuff happening near the end of May - more info to come).

(some important stuff happening near the end of May - more info to come).

new autechre boc and aphex twin albooms 

CONFIRMED

:cry: 

The new search is vastly improved - BTW if you just search "WATMM" it will search all the forums. That being said, our current search isn't that great anyway...

I've been busy with work so rolling out the new WATMM has been delayed (plus they came out with a major update which brings a lot of features I think will make it worth waiting for), but I'm planning a rollout before May (some important stuff happening near the end of May - more info to come).

Glad to hear you're still working on the new site, and excited to see what the new stuff on its way might be. :beer:

AI that can write our posts?

post-10516-0-90973800-1524355599_thumb.jpg

post-10516-0-89070500-1524355609_thumb.jpg

Edited by very honest

I'm willing to not point out that it's about the middle of May right now if you can assure me that the emoji situation we'll be getting is going to be game-changing.

:emotawesomepm9: 

Hope it's going well. Mostly curious what the hell the 'important end of May' stuff is.

New snareup podcast

Edited by Gocab

I'm willing to not point out that it's about the middle of May right now if you can assure me that the emoji situation we'll be getting is going to be game-changing.

:emotawesomepm9:

Hope it's going well. Mostly curious what the hell the 'important end of May' stuff is.

So much stuff going on right now... work (too many 14+ hour days), life (don't ask), and being interviewed for a BBC radio programme... Trying to get all the persons and pieces together so before June 1 we can upgrade the forum (and site). Hang in there!

Is this thing actually happening? :O

and being interviewed for a BBC radio programme...

The Archers?

*walks into a watmm* “can I get a fuckin uhhhhh”

“I know what you want”

“Say it. Out loud”

“tiddies thread(borger)”

being interviewed for a BBC radio programme...

:w00t: :w00t: awesome ! hope it's an hour-long podcast about the Dank Memes thread

Edited by StocKo

yo jr you sort of missed my point about the edit feature. maybe i didn't elaborate enough but basically saying i totally agree with the support the site mentality but can you shift that from post edits to something else? places like reddit let people sign up for free and have these features, and watmm is like a deluxe reddit in terms of bettering a lot of its features, looking more lush and having AMAs with autechre. i feel like being able to edit something to fix a mistake, as i'm sure 90% of edits are, is a pretty fundamental feature for a forum. is this a standard thing that other vbulletin type boards do btw? if so i would say they should try and compete with reddit and facebook for discussion because these technologies have changed the game.

even if it were just the OP of a thread only being able to edit the first post so they can update it with new information that is relevent to the topic in case they forget something or there's just some news that comes out, or an update for some software they are working on. this would be much better than not being able to edit at all.

tldr not being able to edit a post after a long while is a little too frustrating and punishing even for 'free' users imo. i mean put it this way, it's not like it motivated me to get a EKT account anyway, auxien gifted it to me cus he's a badass and all around nice person. 

I'm surprised Reddit allows editing long after something's been posted - you'd think they'd want to preserve things so folks don't behave badly and try to "rewrite history".

I agree with you though - as long as it doesn't get abused, I think forever-editing is something all paid accounts should have (another incentive for the purple-coloured amongst us to consider).

I'll make that change now!

oh nice, somehow i just saw this post. i had noticed a change with editing though, thanks for this! i appreciate you taking this on board.

i think i already suggested this but a slightly more subtle 'edited by x at 12:35pm....' text would be nice as it can be a bit embarrassing sometimes. most edits i do are spelling, formatting or just putting an idea more concisely / getting rid of redundant bits. maybe just a simple symbol to show when something has been edited, now that i think about it i don't ever need to know when someone edited something either.

Anything changed in an edit should be highlighted

idk if it's been said, but support for imgur image hosting would be nice... it's one of the most used and easiest to use photo hosting sites. getting a warning saying "you are not allowed to use that extension" is obnoxious, i hate having to resort to photobucket, which is a really shitty host imo.

wtf are you talking about? I host every image I post here on imgur. When I get that "you are not allowed to use that extension" thing I'll usually steal the image and upload it to my imgur account

well wtf?... i swear like 90% of the time if i link directly from my own imgur account it doesn't work...

Edited by ghOsty

imgur basically never works for me.

You have to have an account for it to work properly? =/

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

before june 1? jeez

would be nice if you could delete your account instead of having to ask a mod to do it for you