IGNORED

Machinedrum - Human Energy

usagi

"Trevor, do U take this woman and her spirit animal, 2 have n 2 hold, twirl your stache while you browse the BOC subforum, share your aura, with hihats everywhere, til death do you part?"

lol

someone find that salvy quote

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Trevor, do U take this woman and her spirit animal, 2 have n 2 hold, twirl your stache while you browse the BOC subforum, share your aura, with hihats everywhere, til death do you part?"

"I do 4 U bby"

*places crystal-encrusted ring on himself*

Don't lie dlo. It's complete and utter dogshit.

I gave this a go and it suprised me how bad it is, I didn't believe it would be this bad. Made it halfway through.

It's ass bad as Rustie and worse than angelic 2 the core.

Three years from now people will revisit this album and wonder why they ever liked it.

chiming in to say i really like this album, having read 0 reviews on it and hearing 0 outside opinions. Figured it would be unpopular round these parts (but surprisingly more people dug than i thought)

I saw a kid who was even more awkward-hip than the T-man himself bumping that 'do it 4 u track' in his robins-egg-blue Nissan Leaf with a COEXIST sticker and Jesus fish sticker.

Life has officially become a simulation. 

parts of the LA area are great - the sleepy lower middle class neighborhoods dominated by mom and pop shops and restaurants  - and the weather is actually quite amazing.

but that said that part of california is still fucking weird. I've never had any urge to live there or NYC for years, they are cesspools of fame chasers, snobs, and superficial primadonnas . hell austin, tx is bad enough in that regard lately, every other new person in their 20s who moves there is a trust baby with a half-baked goal, cash to burn and instagram account to upkeep. 

there is a valid argument that the scene is more chill in LA - the beat scene especially, labels like brainfeeder & leaving records are prime examples. it seems very opposite from Berlin or London as a producer.

I'd live in a Westworld-esque version of 1980s SoCal in a heartbeat though. 

topgun-tomcruise1.jpg

I went back to this again today and had another listen, wondering if I had been too quick to judge it.

It was actually worse than before. An utterly obnoxious album. I could not make through more than a minute of each song. It's like someone else said, the only human energy is that of irritation and disappointment.

It's like Hudmo and Rustie got together and spawned this abomination.

Been listening to Vapour City Archives down at the track...together with The Waiting Room by Lusine....great albums for exercising.

This on the other hand: no. Any album inspired by crystal healing has got to be suspect. Its so affected and empty.

Archived