IGNORED

zvλd - bazilleon

MadnessR

I know some of these words

Haha, don't blame me for the artist's naming choices. :emotawesomepm9:

(Let's try again: Occult Research reposted "zvλd - ℘" on SoundCloud. Great song, hope it get's an official release.)

so, on his sc here, in the profile there's a link that goes to this page here, which is a list of 51 downloadable "crap" songs, ranging from 192kbps mp3 to 320 or wav

Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up! I've not paid any particular attention towards zvλd sc so I was't aware of the link and so these all are new tracks to me. That 3 track sijo thingy didn't do me really anything but some of the craps are very eh.....tasty.

• 2 months later...

Cool! Good to see SNR there. I've been enjoying the hell out of my OR soundcloud rip of the track but it's nice to be finally able to sink my teeth into the proper version. One of my faves by this mystery dude.

Nice tunes, but I wish some of them could be longer/more fleshed out. Looking forward to the other releases!

[bandcamp]3943512645[/bandcamp]

Liking the other 141414 stuff, too. Are those different artists or just pseudonyms?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't regret buying this at all. It was good to start with, but songs that didn't really hit me during the first couple of listens are starting to open up and sound much more beautiful now.

Nice tunes, but I wish some of them could be longer/more fleshed out. Looking forward to the other releases!

[bandcamp]3943512645[/bandcamp]

Liking the other 141414 stuff, too. Are those different artists or just pseudonyms?

great song but holy shit dude, change the batteries on your fire alarm.

• 1 month later...

Archived