IGNORED

Day for Night Festival

nizzleone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they've gone full idm w/this line up.

Same as last year’s afterparties

i was recently told that the kids don't want to hear idm but portland is fucking weird about things that involve leaving the house to experience. 

they've gone full idm w/this line up.

Same as last year’s afterparties

i was recently told that the kids don't want to hear idm but portland is fucking weird about things that involve leaving the house to experience.

i think being from the pnw makes people really fucking picky about music, none of my seattle peeps really dig the idmz either. maybe it scares them when they smoke too much weed?

yeah the afterparty makes it worth it. not worth it for me obvs but for others who were maybe on the fence about the actual lineup. i will actually be in lapland during those dates. the top of the world

This really did my head in. Currently training up for what may amount to 16 hours of rave antics.

I'll be there. Changed my mind since I saw the Defunkt lineup.

I'm holding us to "continue the conversation about calibrating high performance instrumentation....12 months later."

Let's grab some pizza.

This really did my head in. Currently training up for what may amount to 16 hours of rave antics.

What's your rave training regimen? I don't know how my 35 year old body is gonna handle this. I might need to resort to performance enhancing drugs :)

• 2 months later...

Archived