IGNORED

Day for Night Festival

nizzleone

I'll most likely be at the show with a small gang o' people. Lucky coincidence that a friends wife has family with a big ass house in the area that we can crash at. 

Which WATMMers am I dosing?  :wink:  :emotawesomepm9:

Hello! I am flying down from Minnesota and staying at the Marriott for the occasion. I'll most likely be solo but i have a couple friends trying to make it work :) I will be joyful and non-threatening! My second Aphex experience, i never thought i would be so lucky!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im at the Marriot too bitches with my Chicago bro PhonicBoyOnDope...

This will be sick

13th set by RDJ for me

13th time... damn That's awesome had no idea! I knew you'd been to a few, you recorded some as well, correct?

I'll most likely be at the show with a small gang o' people. Lucky coincidence that a friends wife has family with a big ass house in the area that we can crash at.

Which WATMMers am I dosing? :wink::emotawesomepm9:

Hello! I am flying down from Minnesota and staying at the Marriott for the occasion. I'll most likely be solo but i have a couple friends trying to make it work :) I will be joyful and non-threatening! My second Aphex experience, i never thought i would be so lucky!

Yea coming down from midwest as well, don't know about dosing Sunday... but maybe some point during the weekend :wink: Springhill Suites by Marriott is where we'll be staying, not sure if that's the Marriott you are referring too? Will be cool to meet some of you in person as well, can't wait only 2 and a half months....

I'm at an airbnb in the city somewhere

edit: downtown like 7 min from the venue in a car.

our place specifically says no guests so if there's something going on afterwards we'll have to hangout somewhere else.

This will be sick

13th set by RDJ for me

13th time... damn That's awesome had no idea! I knew you'd been to a few, you recorded some as well, correct?

Yeh i recorded Forbidden Fruit, Oxegen, STRP ... maybe  a few more. I'd kill for recordings of the shows i didn't record... 2 x Glades, Sonar 03, Hackney with Luke Vibert, Dublin x 3 etc 

Which WATMMers am I dosing?  :wink:  :emotawesomepm9:

Im sure I will see you!

Okay I am officially going to this; purchased a 2-Day GA pass! I will definitely be sporting the 'Quite Good' tee so hopefully I'll be easy to spot. We should organise a WATMMeet of some kind. Still figuring out transport/accomodations.

This will be sick

13th set by RDJ for me

Yeh i recorded Forbidden Fruit, Oxegen, STRP ... maybe  a few more. I'd kill for recordings of the shows i didn't record... 2 x Glades, Sonar 03, Hackney with Luke Vibert, Dublin x 3 etc 

Well let's hope someone gets a decent quality recording of this set, since he's coming to the US it should be a big enough deal that there will be some recordings floating around afterwards *fingers crossed*

Just bought festival ticket and booked my flight. I am excite.

What's a good hotel to stay in close by?

I booked direct at the Marriot (convention center) through their website for $85/night. It is an 18 minute walk from the venue according to Google maps. I have no idea if it will be any good, but was the best price i could find that didn't seem sketchy. 

damn that's fuckin cheap. I'm going to hit that up.

This will be sick

13th set by RDJ for me

Well let's hope someone gets a decent quality recording of this set, since he's coming to the US it should be a big enough deal that there will be some recordings floating around afterwards *fingers crossed*

Maybe a WATMM-exclusive soundboard...? One can dream!

Archived