IGNORED

Day for Night Festival

nizzleone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm most excited for the saturday morning breakfast at joyrex's casa. I'm sure his family is lovely.

on that note. jr, fyi i'm vegetarian but les eats meat. but depending on where you source your eggs and cheese from i may just have water. do you have a filter?

there has been a really problematic amount of watmm meetup love in this thread. fucked up imo. at this point i'll be wearing a "d-lo should be a mod" nametag. meeting friends is fun. you get some beers, dance in relative proximity to each other, say goodbye. fun fuckin times.

As in there is not enough, or too much?

not enuff

yeah at some point someone's gonna have to take the reins and try to organize a time/place for friday nite. gonna be hard to plan saturday/sunday schedules until the show schedule drops

jr got any good leads on where a gaggle of neckbeards can meet up for a few drinks and lots of laughs? has anyone got an idea of the current headcount? seems like it's gotta be 20+ by now, yeah?

JR, I'd like some waffles and bacon with eggs and a large glass of unsweetened almond milk. also, I like to put peanut butter on my waffles if you don't mind having some of that on hand too.

I had this kinda cool idea of getting a windbreaker made with the Twin logo really big on the back, and some sort of relevant design on the chest. Mostly coz i wanna wear it to the fest and display how gay i am

I'll probably just get one made for me but also thought about getting a bulk order done if anyone is interested in the idea? If not the fact that it's a neat jacket, but also so we can single each other out with matching jacket and further push this cult-ish image of lame internet music badasses? Idk just a thought

I thought we were gonna do WATMM shirts...?

HEAT or NIGHT shirts?

Yeah that's cool too, i'm just really stuck on this idea (below) and wanted to share it

2jtt8bW.jpg

Or maybe like a threshold image of richards face on the chest? Instead of the afx logo

How cold is it gonna be?

could vary wildy.

probably 40-50 during the day. 30's or below at night. or it could snow and be below freezing. or it could be warm and be in the 50's or something.

How cold is it gonna be?

could vary wildy.

probably 40-50 during the day. 30's or below at night. or it could snow and be below freezing. or it could be warm and be in the 50's or something.

snow is most improbable.  plan for cold weather, possibly rain as well.  and terrible drivers, lol

How cold is it gonna be?

could vary wildy.

snow is most improbable.  plan for cold weather, possibly rain as well.  and terrible drivers, lol

I'll be one of the terrible drivers... got me a rental car tho I won't be using it too much I hope. *btw not a terrible driver, but will be in unfamiliar territory 

How cold is it gonna be?

could vary wildy.

LOL, is that in Celsius?

Fall/Winter is off to a very mild start here in Houston - I got off the metro rail about 2/3 of the way to work and walked because it was actually in the mid-70's this morning (coolest it's been so far since Summer ended), and by the time I got to the office I still had to turn on my desk fan as the humidity was still prevalent (didn't help I was in a suit either).

Mid-December it can be in the 60's during the day, but low 40's is about as cold as it usually gets. January/February are colder.

Usually rains, but not too much. I highly recommend Google Maps for getting around, and Yelp is good for finding local dining spots worth your while.

Watch - now that I've said this, we'll have historic cold snaps.

I'm most excited for the saturday morning breakfast at joyrex's casa. I'm sure his family is lovely.

Let's make this happen please!

Uh, no. Go have breakfast at a Waffle House.

How cold is it gonna be?

could vary wildy.

LOL, is that in Celsius?

Fall/Winter is off to a very mild start here in Houston - I got off the metro rail about 2/3 of the way to work and walked because it was actually in the mid-70's this morning (coolest it's been so far since Summer ended), and by the time I got to the office I still had to turn on my desk fan as the humidity was still prevalent (didn't help I was in a suit either).

Mid-December it can be in the 60's during the day, but low 40's is about as cold as it usually gets. January/February are colder.

Usually rains, but not too much. I highly recommend Google Maps for getting around, and Yelp is good for finding local dining spots worth your while.

Watch - now that I've said this, we'll have historic cold snaps.

Let's make this happen please!

Uh, no. Go have breakfast at a Waffle House.

I mean, I wasn't that far off of what you said. Still would be pretty much the same clothing, and possible to be in that temp range depending on the weather patterns.

Please dad, we want to eat at your place! :(

The video is awesome, but I was hoping it was some kind of announcement for new music...Kinda disappointed it's "just" for the live show but anyway that might mean more things are to come right ?

Archived