IGNORED

Day for Night Festival

nizzleone

better get my wristband soon... getting a little nervous

so did we decide on t-shirt yet? with black friday some design sites are running good discounts currently. if we don't come up with a decision i'll just make one that says 'UNIDENTIFIED FUCKING OBJECT' and you'll all know who I am

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

better get my wristband soon... getting a little nervous

so did we decide on t-shirt yet? with black friday some design sites are running good discounts currently. if we don't come up with a decision i'll just make one that says 'UNIDENTIFIED FUCKING OBJECT' and you'll all know who I am

I'll be wearing this all weekend, hmu

411KGjj-GnL.jpg

Guest suicidalpineapple

Is there a WATMM meetup happening that weekend? I'm flying to Houston from San Francisco. Would love to meet some real aphex fans. Usually when I tell people that I like aphex twin, they say "aphex twins, I love them!"

any watmm'ers staying at Double Tree? Is it safe walking around down town?

Walking around downtown is generally safe (especially near the hotel/business district); Downtown Houston is eerily empty and quiet on weeknights. I would avoid walking through any parks at night for obvious reasons. 

boo fucking hoo

;p

Got my VIP invite email... seems I have to go to the will-call booth to get it though  :catcry:

lol ok

I know, I know... I just have to find the time to do it, that's all.

lol already registered it but probably not a good idea to bandy the code about. "Grandpa on the internet" with me lately for some reason. REDACTED original post accordingly. I was just impressed/concerned/amazed/revolted by the RFID chip in the band.

lol. I agree about the chip, I was a little taken back by it as well. It's a brave new world

boo fucking hoo

;p

Got my VIP invite email... seems I have to go to the will-call booth to get it though  :catcry:

lol ok

can't you just go .... right before you go to the event on friday.. u know like every will call works

I will definitely be here, anyone that wants to meet up message me here, or email me at codymcphail@gmail.com

REPEAT MASSIVE WATMM MEET UP AT SQUAREPUSHER IN DALLAS 2003....

would be nice to see some og interwebs buddies.

boo fucking hoo

;p

lol ok

can't you just go .... right before you go to the event on friday.. u know like every will call works

I probably won't be there Friday night; just Saturday at the most.

I'm thinking best way to meet up is via Twitter - @WATMMOfficial, since I hope to do some live tweets from the show :wink:

these shows that are going on alongside day for night are cool. props to jr and co for advertising them here.

They're gonna be a lot of fun. I hope to see a lot of you guys at them. 

i don't understand how someone can meet up via twitter

Do you use Twitter? Granted, I'm not a "power user" or anything, but I've warmed to the platform over time.

Wouldn't having everyone going to DfN follow @WATMMOfficial, and then, when I am at the venue, tweet "Fellow WATMMers - meet by the Richard D. James ice sculpture @ 23:00 for a meet and greet?"

Seems simple, really. But you're an angry carrot, so I wouldn't expect you to understand :dadjoke:

yeah can we just do fb chat or something? 

Sorry, I'm not doing anything Facebook-related. I let MDM Chaos run the WATMM FB page. FB is cancer.

i literally only use fb for messenger as a means of communicating w/people. i've hidden every person from my wall and now i don't even load fb.com at work i just load messenger to chat. only have the messenger app on my phone. not fb.

if i login my wall looks like this: 

S2yklzB.png

but it's ubiquity amongst plebs makes it easy enough to get in touch w/people and host/manage events

i don't understand how someone can meet up via twitter

Do you use Twitter? Granted, I'm not a "power user" or anything, but I've warmed to the platform over time.

Wouldn't having everyone going to DfN follow @WATMMOfficial, and then, when I am at the venue, tweet "Fellow WATMMers - meet by the Richard D. James ice sculpture @ 23:00 for a meet and greet?"

Seems simple, really. But you're an angry carrot, so I wouldn't expect you to understand :dadjoke:

yeah can we just do fb chat or something? 

Sorry, I'm not doing anything Facebook-related. I let MDM Chaos run the WATMM FB page. FB is cancer.

How about we just all give you our phone numbers and you can make a massive group text?

Archived