IGNORED

Day for Night Festival

nizzleone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone tell us what is on that record? Lovely set

Two unreleased tracks (not SoundCloud); sounds a bit like Classics-era stuff.

Surprises are nice, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did any of you actually meet up and hang out or was did you all just masturbate in your own corners throughout the set?

Got to meet a few WATMMers; wished I could have met more. Everyone was so cool and nice.

I'm going dark for a bit, so this will be the last you'll probably hear from me for a bit.

Happy Christmas to everyone!

Guest bitroast

Can anyone tell us what is on that record? Lovely set

Two unreleased tracks (not SoundCloud); sounds a bit like Classics-era stuff.

Surprises are nice, eh?

oooo. 

listening to the brief sample (thanks juice :^) !! ) it didn't even occur to me that the songs were old unreleased stuff. thanks for throwing that out there joyboi. 

did any of you actually meet up and hang out or was did you all just masturbate in your own corners throughout the set?

Got to meet a few WATMMers; wished I could have met more. Everyone was so cool and nice.

I'm going dark for a bit, so this will be the last you'll probably hear from me for a bit.

cheers joyrex. Also thanks for introducing me to Steve!!!

Thanks for being papa

Neato! Best user award when? Very interested in the track. How long would you say it is?

If you couldn't get a copy at the show, this is the reason why https://www.instagram.com/p/BOLGAcvjM3o/?taken-by=cranked.kite

For something as limited as this shouldn't there have been a "1 per person" rule?
They enforced one after awhile

Think I was able to get most of what people are thinking might be unreleased Aphex tracks towards the end

thanks for filming man, got a glimps but that's like 5 tracks now we never heard, i am complete boner!!

hely shieeet at 3:40 and the end, if he's gonna release it that is gonna blow up my house

Think I was able to get most of what people are thinking might be unreleased Aphex tracks towards the end

thanks for filming man, got a glimps but that's like 5 tracks now we never heard, i am complete boner!!

hely shieeet at 3:40 and the end, if he's gonna release it that is gonna blow up my house

I know it sounds crazy but I think (after Herr Jan clued me in) that it's actually one track. (Edit: check 0:50 and then again at 6:20, same shiz, even the same little chime synth is in there)

Listen to the beginning of the track (the beats) and then the same thing again when it starts into the organic acid-y pad type track after the slammin bit in the middle.

I think it's one track =/

paps don't go, what did you think of the afx show and where there any dank memes and dupes?

murrah xxxmass boss! :beer:

I know it sounds crazy but I think (after Herr Jan clued me in) that it's actually one track. (Edit: check 0:50 and then again at 6:20, same shiz, even the same little chime synth is in there)

Listen to the beginning of the track (the beats) and then the same thing again when it starts into the organic acid-y pad type track after the slammin bit in the middle.

Yep you're right. So I guess this is The Houston Track now

Nice C64 there

it sounds like he mixed afx stuff together in my cumcrusted earsdrums but it doesn't matter he wasn't screwing around when he said there would be time for more bangers in the future, god damn!!!!!

Archived