IGNORED

Day for Night Festival

nizzleone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything can really sound like shit in the middle of a crowd, recorded with a iphone 6 lol

I've listened to a few video clips and I still like the way mine turned out. First 30 minutes:

Recorded on iPhone 6 btw lol 

the track at about 19:30 is beautiful!! is it already identified?

Everything can really sound like shit in the middle of a crowd, recorded with a iphone 6 lol

I've listened to a few video clips and I still like the way mine turned out. First 30 minutes:

Yes

Overlaid over Jlin for the vocals.  I didn't do the ID myself mind you

I understand what you mean. I would characterize my experience as revelationary for a multitude of reasons. LSD and MDMA induced thought patterns and catharsis being part of the equation.

Still flyin' high off these vibes! And also probably sleep deprivation and jet lag, but I miss this thing already. Sublime.

Yeah man, nostalgia already hitting. I was super excited to see Aphex but meeting ya'll made it even more spectacular. 

Finally got home to listen to my copy of the mystery record (is there a decided name yet?). Really chill stuff - ripped my own copy for the hell of it although I know it's already been ripped a ton by now. lol 

You guys are making me so god damn jealous, seemed like an absolutely mind-blowing experience, just hearing about it has made me happier and more hopeful for the future, already got my tickets for London in June, hope it's as good or even better, although don't know if that is possible from some of the videos I've seen! :biggrin:

fuck. i still can't believe there's a houston track.

and i was there

i remember leaning over to my buddy during that bit and going "oh my god i hope this is on the mystery record"

Archived