IGNORED

Filipino Drug Addicts Being Killed in State Drug Crackdown

Joyrex

As reported on NPR: http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/09/16/493906897/a-stark-choice-for-filipino-drug-addicts-surrender-or-risk-being-killed

These people are animals (the ones doing the indiscriminate killing)... and this is state sponsored!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was over there in May, it's fucking crazyville. Metal detectors and bag searches at the entrance to all shopping malls, and traffic cops have pump-action shotguns.

And the people love Duterte, for the most part.

This is what trump wants, he wants law and order, the people want law and order and soon enough there will be a reality show about hunters hunting all the fucking hippies in Venice Beach just to get rid of the "scum of the earth"(aka typical right wing thinking loooooool)

Next time you do dmt think about the all American Texas ranger who will break into ur house and shoot u right in the head just because u want to speak to Jewish elfs , he'll probably get a medal of honor from president Adolf Trump (the the cunt changed his name just to piss off sjws look he is so funny)

Is this the America u want?

Fuck the US war on drugs but at least we have it good compared to them.  I'm absolutely appalled.  

I guess. The DEA is trying to schedule Kratom as Schedule I right now which is fucking ludicrous. It's a fucking herb. 

how about if i joke about your using your mum as a gigantic, disgusting butt plug for myself. is that insane?

lol, what? I can't even make sense of that. so...you weren't joking about killing ppl who use marijuana...you really are mental  :cerious:

Canada just fucking legalized heroin.

This is not true.

What is true is doctors are able to prescribe heroin to severe opioids addicts who have failed to recover from traditional treatment.

and stupid. he can't afford to alienate the US when he needs their clout for any possible confrontation with China over their expansionary manoeuvres in the South China Sea.

Archived