IGNORED

Corey Feldman New Album, Performs Song on Today Show

Joyrex

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so were the two corey's actually raped by hollywood big wigs? or are there just hints as to what happened?

well i don't think anyone was ever tried much less convicted but the indications are definitely there

Man, I feel bad for him. Not even in a ha-ha-way. That guy is damaged goods.

so were the two corey's actually raped by hollywood big wigs? or are there just hints as to what happened?

There's a good article on the AV Club about The Two Corey's TV series and how the second series got too real, particularly this scene where Haim blasts Feldman for still being friends with someone that molested him. It's pretty fucked up. 

And the article, worth a read. http://www.avclub.com/article/twilight-lost-boys-case-file-66-two-coreys-239399

Corey Haim was apparently molested by Hollywood-producer types, and apparently this lead to his drug abuse, depression, and eventual suicide.

Yeah, that Vice article really made me do a 180 on this whole thing...I see Corey Feldman as a deeply-damaged person (through no fault of his own, really) who is STILL trying to work shit out...and the first cartoon in pt 3 of the Vice article just made me think "holy shit, what a bunch of assholes these Vice 'journalists' are"

I mean, childhood trauma really does fuck people up for life...I'm not saying therefor Corey Feldman should be immune to criticism, but it's not like he is this corrupt conceited asshole that Vice got the drop on...he's just a fucked-up dude who can't see straight

Edit: Tec beat me to it

Relevant series of Vice articles about Corey's apparent insanity and the depressing reality of Corey's Angels.

http://www.vice.com/read/i-went-to-corey-feldmans-birthday-party

http://www.vice.com/read/im-being-bullied-by-corey-feldman

http://www.vice.com/read/we-went-to-corey-feldmans-party-again

last one especially sounds just sad and pathetic

you missed a link:

http://www.vice.com/read/further-scenes-from-corey-feldmans-birthday-party

i had to dig up this link just to see this pic again which has been haunting me ever since:

118994-1413272510551.jpeg

What the hell is going on with her leg? It's like her butt is melting into it.

"It was a song, okay? It wasn't that weird," he said, adding, "I'm sorry if it's not good enough for you, but you don't have to beat us up. I just want to say that, like, why is it okay to, like, publicly shame us? ... I don't understand ... It's, like, not PC to, like, say somebody is fat or somebody is white or somebody is black or somebody is yellow or green or if they have a short leg or if they have a missing finger. Like we can't talk about these things. But it's okay to bash Corey Feldman and the Angels." 

"We can't get out of bed right now," he said. "We're petrified to even go out ... And I'm sorry, but we just wanted the world to know, like, we're really freaked out over this and it's really not fair

LOL

It all feels like a 13 year olds perception of what is cool and glamorous... it's like he's emotionally stunted. very strange.

he's talked publicly before about his childhood time in hollywood, behind the scenes. there's definitely reasons as to why it may seem like he's emotionally stunted. shit's grim.

Scrolling thorough the YouTube comments got me thinking further along that line. Someone pointed out that this is intentional because he speaks too publicly about the pederasty in Hollywood. By giving him some rope in the form of a Today Show appearance, the hope is that he hangs himself and loses credibility. People will be too busy with memes and jeers to think more closely about what his lyrics ares about. After watching "A Conspiracy of Silence", it's tough not to think of stuff like that.

i was thinking just before that maybe they're giving him exposure so that they can suicide him before the election to take people's minds of the problems of the hillary. heh. ya never know. He's a surviver though, probably made plenty of powerful enemies but is still around, so whatever.

"Ya never know"

That is some rock-solid logic, Delet

Hey, maybe Trump is a gay serial rapist who sucks the jizz outta his victim's ass

Ya never know

The argument that liberal regressives don't have a sense of humour is pretty spot on imO, that point right there is not at all an 'ya never know' situation, they just get annoyed by everything (that doesn't fit within the safe zone or if it isn't spoken by those vetted as safe by virtue of having demonstrated an aligned ideological standpoint (there's room for the chosen to be hypocritical in other words and we see this all the time)). heh.

"Ya never know"

Hey, maybe Trump is a gay serial rapist who sucks the jizz outta his victim's ass

Ya never know

The argument that liberal regressives don't have a sense of humour is pretty spot on imO, that point right there is not at all an 'ya never know' situation, they just get annoyed by everything (that doesn't fit within the safe zone or if it isn't spoken by those vetted as safe by virtue of having demonstrated an aligned ideological standpoint (there's room for the chosen to be hypocritical in other words and we see this all the time)). heh.
Have you ever considered that maybe the reason everyone says "why is Delet still a mod?" is an actual reflection of YOU...and not just because we're all a bunch of "liberal regressives heh"?

"Heh"

"Ya never know"

Ya never know

Have you ever considered that maybe the reason everyone says "why is Delet still a mod?" is an actual reflection of YOU...and not just because we're all a bunch of "liberal regressives heh"?

"Heh"

dude, chill out, you're always on my case, i finally say one thing back in response to it and 'bam' it's proof that i'm all the things that you imply, state, decry that i am. It's a no win situation for me with your type. As for your claim, I think that people whom have encountered me in my capacity as a moderator will have nothing bad to say about my helpful, understanding, timely, understated and soft hearted approach to the role. Now stop being an uptight little so and so whom i really i have done nothing to other than have a different opinion. Leave it alone for once, you aren't winning anything (well i suppose you see this response as some sort of victory, sigh). If you treasure diversity, let me have my opinions and you yours and leave out the personal attacks, pu-lease !! It's just a message board, you're not saving the world and you certainly don't help whatever your cause is by this, 'lets take his 'status' away, that'll make our day' wank play. Next step after that will be to shout that i need to be banned for muh intolerance. lol, really limpy, chill out.

Guest bitroast

Why has this lol thread turned into Reddit?

lol okay sorry this may have been my fault ...

lemme just say ASCENSION ... MILLENNIUM ...

We're about to literally elect America's first literal fascist

Dude is anxious to violate the Geneva Convention in as many ways as he can

And you try to paint him as this sympathetic, misunderstood everyman

It's despicable

@ Delet obv

Archived