IGNORED

Corey Feldman New Album, Performs Song on Today Show

Joyrex

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how he's still got money, does he come from money so has a trust fund, or is he perhaps being paid to keep quiet by people with a enough money that keeping this guy in designer hoodies and mid-sized mansions is the same as buying a snickers bar would be for us.

I wondered that too... from the fact he charges access to his "parties" (although nobody shows up), and he appears to live out of rented (albeit nice) McMansions in the Hollywood hills, I wonder where his income is derived from. Surely the royalties from his 80's stardom have dried up (and AFAIK he has nothing in syndication that would be bringing in residuals)...

Perhaps he or his accountant(s) are really good at investing his money?

Those "angels" probably aren't cheap though (despite looking as such)...

hahah, yeah @ at the market value of the angels versus their perceived.

Maybe the angels are only hired when there's a phototshoot or a party, which is in the lead up to an album release when he needs to garner public attention. If it was his intention is that using them will grant him hugh hefneresque mystique, i think that has failed. But it does add a layer of wtf to his whole thing, which isn't a total waste of money. wtf is big these days. heheh.

Even though I didnt watch the today show appearance, the related media posts got me to read up on both Corey's in horrifying detail. wow holy shit some dark stuff i overturned falling down that hole but anyway.

Aside from any heyday royalies:

A memoir in 2013.  2014 he had his own show on battlecam.com, in 2015 he and his gf were on Celeb Wife Swap and he made an appearance in the film Sharknado 3. He also did voice over for the game Minecraft: Victory Mode in 2015. Also 2012- present he has been the voice of the character “Slash” on the current animated TMNT.

So that plus what his gf makes “modeling” . I guess. I'm assuming this new album may have had a small "advance" with it too? who knows.

Even though I didnt watch the today show appearance, the related media posts got me to read up on both Corey's in horrifying detail. wow holy shit some dark stuff i overturned falling down that hole but anyway.

Aside from any heyday royalies:

A memoir in 2013.  2014 he had his own show on battlecam.com, in 2015 he and his gf were on Celeb Wife Swap and he made an appearance in the film Sharknado 3. He also did voice over for the game Minecraft: Victory Mode in 2015. Also 2012- present he has been the voice of the character “Slash” on the current animated TMNT.

So that plus what his gf makes “modeling” . I guess. I'm assuming this new album may have had a small "advance" with it too? who knows.

Ah, didn't know he was that active work-wise. An advance? Surely that album is self-funded... what label would dare release something like that?

Ah, didn't know he was that active work-wise. An advance? Surely that album is self-funded... what label would dare release something like that?

feldman's been steadily working since the 90s (including producing two shows and some straight to video films) on classics such as zombie king and body high; not exactly the revenant but those cheques didn't bounce either.

he attempted to crowdfund the record with help from his (millions of) fans (around the world)

https://youtu.be/hubQSrKto7U

feldman's been steadily working since the 90s (including producing two shows and some straight to video films) on classics such as zombie king and body high; not exactly the revenant but those cheques didn't bounce either.

he attempted to crowdfund the record with help from his (millions of) fans (around the world)

https://youtu.be/hubQSrKto7U

Is it just me, or is he turning into Michael Jackson?

He's completely immersed in image manipulation to such an extent it's broken him. He's showing signs of psychosis and obsession and he's stuck in that cycle. He wants to be the best Corey Feldman possible. Half his time is probably spent sobbing that not enough people give enough of a fuck about him and the other half spent reacting to criticism when they do take notice. He's in that dark place.

Wheres he getting his cash? He'll still get royalties and cash for people to come to his staged parties but not enough to scrape by on. I think his main source is from personal appearances which is why he's so desperate lately, maybe the landlord has come to his house telling him the parties are too loud and to get that DJ's decks off the pool table or he may have rent arrears. Publicity is his only option.

And also this is down to the perceptions of the people judging him, imo if he had lips I think people would have more sympathy. That coin slot mouth is pretty alien, I can't see past it. Lips would humanize him, the current mouth is like a letterbox you want to post mail through, not feed.

He's completely immersed in image manipulation to such an extent it's broken him. He's showing signs of psychosis and obsession and he's stuck in that cycle. He wants to be the best Corey Feldman possible. Half his time is probably spent sobbing that not enough people give enough of a fuck about him and the other half spent reacting to criticism when they do take notice. He's in that dark place.

Wheres he getting his cash? He'll still get royalties and cash for people to come to his staged parties but not enough to scrape by on. I think his main source is from personal appearances which is why he's so desperate lately, maybe the landlord has come to his house telling him the parties are too loud and to get that DJ's decks off the pool table or he may have rent arrears. Publicity is his only option.

And also this is down to the perceptions of the people judging him, imo if he had lips I think people would have more sympathy. That coin slot mouth is pretty alien, I can't see past it. Lips would humanize him, the current mouth is like a letterbox you want to post mail through, not feed.

LOL

Seriously, right?  That happens to me every time.  One minute you're casually reading about Corey Feldman, then a few moments pass and you're simultaneously reading about Corey Haim.  Then next thing you know out of the fucking blue-- you're reading about Hollywood child rape cults and shapeshifting reptilian alien inter-dimensional travelers from the Draco Constellation who formed the illuminati to enslave humanity, in some 100,000 year power struggle with the Nordic and Grey aliens; all whilst light, plant, and elven beings are working on protecting humanity from itself by means of teaching true strength through pure harmony and love that can only be achieved by realization of Buddha/Christ consciousness unification.

It's only after those several hours of research do you realize that Corey Feldman is probably a good person.

LOL

i'd join a crown funding campaign to buy him lips.. not sure what the perks would be though.  i think the lack of lips along w/that hardened junky skin look.. that dead skin look.. is a big neg. 

right, just watched the Go 4 It performance, don't see what the big deal is, Corey did OK. seen many worse performances from supposedly "better" artists. like he says, he gave it a good go and put his heart into it, can't ask much more than that really. so he's not the best singer in the world...nor is fucking Lady Gaga. I think the Jacko dance moves are kind of just how he dances, like what he grew up with and was influenced by (obviously there is a darker story behind that but let's leave that to one side for now), a bit like how all my dancing is kind of tinged with mid 90s rave moves - just how I've learned to express myself on the floor innit. Corey son, you're alright with me, fuck the haters.

right, just watched the Go 4 It performance, don't see what the big deal is, Corey did OK. seen many worse performances from supposedly "better" artists. like he says, he gave it a good go and put his heart into it, can't ask much more than that really. so he's not the best singer in the world...nor is fucking Lady Gaga. I think the Jacko dance moves are kind of just how he dances, like what he grew up with and was influenced by (obviously there is a darker story behind that but let's leave that to one side for now), a bit like how all my dancing is kind of tinged with mid 90s rave moves - just how I've learned to express myself on the floor innit. Corey son, you're alright with me, fuck the haters.

it's true.. i wish average pop star was held up to the same amount of ridicule. i think in this case because of the reality TV child actor past it's just a bit different in the public's eye... shitty as that eye is for spotting bullshit.. 

but i agree.. i've seen many performances and thought "what da fuck are you thinking?"  not to mention all the really awful singers and bands i recorded when working in a commercial studio.  everyone has dreams. ask me about the kids from the suburbs who came in with a CD backtrack to mariah carey or whitney houston songs to record a 'demo' then paid me to sit there and fix all their shitty vocals with plug ins. thank god that's out of my life. 

corey feldman has enough recognition and celebrity and capital to go indulge himself and keep busy doing this music thing.  

Seriously, right?  That happens to me every time.  One minute you're casually reading about Corey Feldman, then a few moments pass and you're simultaneously reading about Corey Haim.  Then next thing you know out of the fucking blue-- you're reading about Hollywood child rape cults and shapeshifting reptilian alien inter-dimensional travelers from the Draco Constellation who formed the illuminati to enslave humanity, in some 100,000 year power struggle with the Nordic and Grey aliens; all whilst light, plant, and elven beings are working on protecting humanity from itself by means of teaching true strength through pure harmony and love that can only be achieved by realization of Buddha/Christ consciousness unification.

It's only after those several hours of research do you realize that Corey Feldman is probably a good person.

Couldn't make it to the Nordic and Grey aliens but yes that pretty much describes my experience exactly!

I don't know why I find this so fascinating but I do, and I feel sorry for him, then see something like what he gets his angels to sign and think maybe I shouldn't. If he disappeared and I saw him in a cafe one day chilling and smiling I'd be pleased, like Michael Caine at the end of Batman.

that's not what I said though is it.

True, but to be fair, Gaga can probably fart more melodically than Feldman could ever hope to sing. And I bet dollars to doughnuts that was a lip-synched performance.

Archived